Posts with tag "modern family"
- Posted Jun 4th 2011 at 01:41 PM by AOL TV Editors
- Filed under:
- TV News
The six stars who play the three main couples on ABC's hit sitcom 'Modern Family' flew to New York City this week to tape an episode of 'Inside the Actor's Studio' and face questioning by host James Lipton. The special is scheduled to air June 7 (8 p.m. ET) on Bravo, but the network has just posted two new sneak-peek video clips teasing the hilarity in store for viewers who tune in next week. ...
- Posted May 19th 2011 at 12:20 PM by Nicki Gostin
Ty Burrell is Phil Dunphy but Phil Dunphy is not Ty Burrell. Or is it the other way around? The man behind one of the most endearing dads on televison -- ever! -- says he's "too neurotic" to be like his befuddled, happy-go-lucky character on 'Modern Family.' But in person (aka, on his crappy phone) the guy is as sweet and charming as his alter-ego, which happens to be the first job he's held...
- Posted Jan 29th 2011 at 07:58 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
'Modern Family' star Jesse Tyler Ferguson, 35, went public on Thursday with a new boyfriend, 25-year-old actor Justin Mikita. The couple were spotted walking the red carpet hand in hand at Elle's Women in Television event in West Hollywood, according to Us. Mikita reportedly told other guests he'd also be accompanying Ferguson to this weekend's SAG Awards. "Jesse and Justin were inseparable...
- Posted Dec 8th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Rico Rodriguez, the hilarious 12-year old actor who plays Manny Delgado on 'Modern Family,' says he's really nothing like the precocious character he plays on TV. "The one thing that's similar about us is that we're both uncles," he says. "I have five nieces and one nephew on the way. People always say I'm too young to be an uncle, and I'm like wait? There's an age-limit to be an uncle?" ...
- Posted Dec 6th 2010 at 12:51 PM by Zach Dionne
Speaking to TV critics at a press conference in LA, 'Modern Family' and 'Married ... With Children' star Ed O'Neill praised 'Glee' star Jane Lynch, then slammed her 2010 Emmy win. "I love Jane, honestly I do," O'Neill said, TV Guide Canada reports. "I'm dying to star in one of Christopher Guest's movies alongside her, but I don't think she should have gotten the Emmy for that part. [Sue...
- Posted Jul 8th 2010 at 08:49 AM by PopEater Staff
A group of high school singers, a loose band of World War II soldiers and a talk show that no longer exists were among the biggest winners of this year's Emmy nominations. 'Glee,' the FOX musical-comedy about spunky teens, raked in 19 bids, including best comedy series and acting nods for stars Lea Michele, Matthew Morrison, Jane Lynch and Chris Colfer. HBO's war drama 'The Pacific' leads all...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2010 at 12:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
'Modern Family' may be taking a summer break, but that doesn't mean Jesse Tyler Ferguson is on holiday. The 34-year-old, who plays uptight lawyer Mitchell Pritchett -- one half of the show's gay couple, which has Facebook clamoring for a big kiss -- on the ABC hit, is back in New York City to appear on the airy stage of 'Shakespeare in the Park.' He is featured in both summer productions --...
- Posted Jun 5th 2010 at 08:33 AM by Gary Susman
Ed O'Neill is no stranger to comedy controversy. Twenty years ago, critics assailed his show 'Married... With Children' for risqué content that supposedly went too far. Now, his hit show 'Modern Family' is the target of criticism that it doesn't go far enough. The ABC sitcom's critics have noted that its gay couple, Mitchell (Jesse Tyler Ferguson) and Cameron (Eric Stonestreet), has not...
- Posted May 12th 2010 at 03:19 PM by Nicki Gostin
If a little love from a Facebook campaign can land Betty White a gig hosting 'SNL,' then why can't it help Cam and Mitchell -- our favorite couple on TV -- lock lips? That's the idea behind a new Facebook group hoping to influence the producers of ABC's 'Modern Family.' The group -- called 'Let Cam & Mitchell kiss on Modern Family!' -- was launched because Cameron (Eric Stonestreet) and...
- Posted Apr 14th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Denise Warner
Sarah Hyland plays teenager Haley Dunphy, the popular girl who gets embarrassed by her dad, harassed by her younger siblings and is always on her cell phone, on 'Modern Family,' which airs at 9PM on Wednesdays on ABC. PopEater chatted with the 19-year-old actress and she told us what we really wanted to know -- how she gets her hair to look so amazing. "I call that 'Disney hair.' They just curl...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Inside Lea Michele's Cozy Birthday Dinner
- Connecticut School Bus Driver Arrested for DUI Had Previous Charge
- Jennifer Lopez on Her Love Life: I've Made Mistakes
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in them
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Flashes Incredible Abs, Drops Shorts to Reveal Butt Crack—See the Pics
- Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow Spend Labor Day Weekend Together With the Kids