Posts with tag "money"
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt recently admitted to blowing $10 million on their Hollywood lifestyle, but for other members of their family, there was no life of luxury to begin with. Montag's mother, Darlene Egelhoff, who made a few guest appearances on 'The Hills,' tells PEOPLE she is struggling to make ends meet with her job as a maid. "The work is sporadic and competitive. [It] is not ...
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 12:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Kim Kardashian already lends her name to a host of products and can now add credit cards to that list, thanks to her latest business venture. The reality star -- who has endorsed diet pills, sunless tanner, perfume, clothing and jewelry in the past -- has teamed up with MasterCard to create the Kardashian Prepaid MasterCard, which aims to help parents track their child's spending habits, the ...
- Posted Oct 28th 2010 at 03:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Lindsay Lohan has lined up an attractive offer that may get her some cash, but the role is less meaty than her usual parts. Upon hearing that the actress was struggling to pay her $50,000 rehab bill at the Betty Ford Center, animal rights group PETA has offered the actress $20,000 if she adopts a vegan diet. E! reports that PETA head Michelle Cho reached out to Lohan, telling the actress, "As ...
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 03:09 PM by Jo Piazza
The IRS is hot on Nic Cage's booty since the Oscar winner (and 'National Treasure' star) allegedly owes $6 million in back taxes. Still, his failure to pay surely can't be due to a lack of funds, as he's worth an estimated $38 mil. Are there no decent accountants in Hollywood? After the jump, celeb watchers and accountants weigh in on Nic and other celebs stiffed the man! Meantime, rock out to ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brad Pitt Recalls the Moment He Decided to Stop Wasting His Life
- Mad Men's Elisabeth Moss Goes Back to Blonde
- Zach Sobiech Leaves Behind Inspiring Legacy
- Country star Toby Keith says tornado-ravaged Okla. hometown is 'resilient,' planning benefit
- Then and Now: 'The Brady Bunch'
- Khloe Kardashian Odom yanks T-shirt after Gov. Andrew Cuomo threatens legal action
- ?Annie' Broadway cast album with Jane Lynch bonus tracks ? EXCLUSIVE FIRST LISTEN
- Will Smith really wants you to remember that he used to be a rapper ? VIDEO
- Microsoft poised to unveil new Xbox