Posts with tag "money"
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt recently admitted to blowing $10 million on their Hollywood lifestyle, but for other members of their family, there was no life of luxury to begin with. Montag's mother, Darlene Egelhoff, who made a few guest appearances on 'The Hills,' tells PEOPLE she is struggling to make ends meet with her job as a maid. "The work is sporadic and competitive. [It] is not en...
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 12:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Kim Kardashian already lends her name to a host of products and can now add credit cards to that list, thanks to her latest business venture. The reality star -- who has endorsed diet pills, sunless tanner, perfume, clothing and jewelry in the past -- has teamed up with MasterCard to create the Kardashian Prepaid MasterCard, which aims to help parents track their child's spending habits, the Ne...
- Posted Oct 28th 2010 at 03:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Lindsay Lohan has lined up an attractive offer that may get her some cash, but the role is less meaty than her usual parts. Upon hearing that the actress was struggling to pay her $50,000 rehab bill at the Betty Ford Center, animal rights group PETA has offered the actress $20,000 if she adopts a vegan diet. E! reports that PETA head Michelle Cho reached out to Lohan, telling the actress, "As y...
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 03:09 PM by Jo Piazza
The IRS is hot on Nic Cage's booty since the Oscar winner (and 'National Treasure' star) allegedly owes $6 million in back taxes. Still, his failure to pay surely can't be due to a lack of funds, as he's worth an estimated $38 mil. Are there no decent accountants in Hollywood? After the jump, celeb watchers and accountants weigh in on Nic and other celebs stiffed the man! Meantime, rock out to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brett Eldredge Is Judging the 2016 Miss America Competition
- Gwyneth Paltrow: I Did Not Know That My Divorce Post Would Be Titled 'Conscious Uncoupling'
- Olympic Diver Greg Louganis: 'I Was Stronger Than I Ever Gave Myself Credit for'
- Christina Applegate: Yes, I ditched Brad Pitt on a date
- 'Street Outlaws' star 'Daddy Dave' injured in serious crash
- Amy Schumer vows to do something about gun violence: ‘I'm on it'
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Steps Out for the First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Son Atticus James Hallisay—See the Pics!
- Christina Applegate Asked to Reveal Which Guy She Ditched Brad Pitt for at the 1989 MTV Movie Awards—Watch!
- True Detective Finally Gets Busy, Bloody, and Downright Nuts As Someone Actually Dies