Posts with tag "monica"
- Posted Jul 10th 2011 at 10:28 AM by Kelly Fisher
So nice, she married him twice! Singer Monica and her husband, L.A. Lakers shooting guard Shannon Brown, were married for the second time on Saturday, PEOPLE confirms, and this time around their friends and families were there to help celebrate. The couple, who have been together since 2010, were secretly married in November, but they decided to profess their love for each other in front of...
- Posted Jan 21st 2011 at 12:40 AM by Boombox Editors
LA Lakers guard Shannon Brown has confirmed reports that he secretly married R&B singer Monica. The rumor mill had been swirling with reports that the lovebirds tied the knot, despite denials from both sides. Brown, a shooting guard for the Los Angeles Lakers, casually owned up to the nuptials during a post-game interview. "It's true," he said. "I really don't know what else to say about...
- Posted Jan 19th 2010 at 01:23 PM by Rashod Ollison
Tuesday night, urban-pop star Monica wraps up the season finale of her hit BET reality series, 'Monica: Still Standing.' The show has chronicled her often-stressful attempt at making a comeback album after the lackluster reception of 2006's 'The Makings of Me.' Calling from her home in Atlanta, the Grammy winner talks with PopEater about the show, motherhood and getting back to her musical roots....
- Posted Sep 9th 2009 at 07:03 AM by Tricia Romano
- Filed under:
- Music News
Popeater can't remember the last time that the first day of school was such a big deal (OK, we were probably 12). But yesterday was a bit different. For one thing, President Barack Obama gave a much ballyhooed speech to all students of all ages nationwide. For another, there was GetSchooled, a concert event for the new initiative run by Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, broadcast Tuesday night...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chelsea Clinton Lends Her New-Mom Hours to Feed Those in Need
- Danica McKellar's Wedding Dress: See the Gorgeous Photos
- Parents of Newtown Shooting Victim Benjamin Wheeler Welcome New Baby
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Your guide to this weekend's holiday TV movies