Posts with tag "monster ball"
- Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 12:35 PM by Steven Avalos
Lady Gaga stopped her performance short at her 'Monster Ball' in Washington, D.C. last night, after a fight broke out in the crowd. "Stop the music! Stop fighting! Do not fight at this show," Gaga exclaimed to the unseen offenders, leading the rest of her audience of rapt "little monsters" to break out in excitement. "This is all about love and unity and happiness -- no fighting." The pop star ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''