Posts with tag "moonshine"
- Posted Dec 6th 2010 at 10:59 AM by Zach Dionne
Sunday night, three PopEater editors assembled to watch the season one finale of HBO's Prohibition-era gangster series 'Boardwalk Empire,' laptops at the ready. Also at the ready? Three Old Fashioned glasses and a jug of Stillhouse Original Moonshine. Clear corn whiskey, quadruple distilled, bottled in small batches in Culpeper, Virginia, it seemed like the perfect complement to a show about gu...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Suge Knight Involved in Fatal Hit-and-Run After Getting Into Brawl on Film Set: Reports
- Amy Poehler Receives Hasty Pudding Award from Harvard
- Justin Bieber Ditches Bleached Hair Look: Are You Loving His New Shade?
- Rod McKuen, mega-selling poet and performer, dies at 81
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons to play God in Broadway show
- Blythe Danner: Even I don't understand my daughter Gwyneth Paltrow
- Parenthood Finale: Why the Show Ended That Way, and Scoop on the 7 Biggest Surprises
- How to Get Away With Murder Introduces Its New Big Bad: What You Need to Know and Why You Should Be Nervous
- Suge Knight Being Investigated in Connection With Fatal Traffic Accident on Compton Video Set