Posts with tag "moonshine"
- Posted Dec 6th 2010 at 10:59 AM by Zach Dionne
Sunday night, three PopEater editors assembled to watch the season one finale of HBO's Prohibition-era gangster series 'Boardwalk Empire,' laptops at the ready. Also at the ready? Three Old Fashioned glasses and a jug of Stillhouse Original Moonshine. Clear corn whiskey, quadruple distilled, bottled in small batches in Culpeper, Virginia, it seemed like the perfect complement to a show about...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 12-Year-Old with Rare Always-Hungry Condition Lands Back in Hospital
- Who Still Makes Jamie Foxx Starstruck?
- Ginnifer Goodwin's Romantic Monique Lhuillier Wedding Gown: See a Sketch!
- Vogue sued for Kim Kardashian/Kanye West photo shoot video
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL
- ?Salem' star Shane West knows nothing about ?Harry Potter' ? VIDEO
- ?Scandal' star Scott Foley's Reddit AMA: 9 things we learned