Posts with tag "moonshine"
- Posted Dec 6th 2010 at 10:59 AM by Zach Dionne
Sunday night, three PopEater editors assembled to watch the season one finale of HBO's Prohibition-era gangster series 'Boardwalk Empire,' laptops at the ready. Also at the ready? Three Old Fashioned glasses and a jug of Stillhouse Original Moonshine. Clear corn whiskey, quadruple distilled, bottled in small batches in Culpeper, Virginia, it seemed like the perfect complement to a show about gu...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Wait Until You Read What Martha Stewart Said to Justin Bieber at His Comedy Central Roast
- Mother Allegedly Smothers Her Child in NYC Restaurant Bathroom
- Iggy Azalea Talks Britney Spears Duet: Grabbing Lunch, Becoming Friends
- 'Game of Thrones' star Kit Harington: Being called a hunk is ?demeaning'
- Shawn Mendes: Taylor Swift 'the best person in the world'
- ?Killing Jesus' breaks rating record with 3.7 million viewers for NatGeo