Posts with tag "morgan spurlock"
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 06:00 PM by Ben Trivett
Have you ever walked out of a film craving a random product? Well, your favorite documentary filmmaker, Morgan Spurlock ('Super Size Me'), is here to tell you why. Spurlock is back on the big screen with his newest flick, 'The Greatest Movie Ever Sold,' which cracks the business of product placement wide open. But there's a catch -- the film itself was entirely funded by product placement. Spurl...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Seattle Uber Users Were Riding Around Town, Mad Max-Style
- Kelly Osbourne Tweets Congrats to Melissa Rivers on Return of Fashion Police
- From EW: What Did Miley Cyrus Say About Joining Taylor Swift's Squad?
- President to take wilderness trip with Bear Grylls
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Hulk Hogan: I'm not a racist