Posts with tag "morgan spurlock"
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 06:00 PM by Ben Trivett
Have you ever walked out of a film craving a random product? Well, your favorite documentary filmmaker, Morgan Spurlock ('Super Size Me'), is here to tell you why. Spurlock is back on the big screen with his newest flick, 'The Greatest Movie Ever Sold,' which cracks the business of product placement wide open. But there's a catch -- the film itself was entirely funded by product placement....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes Released from Psychiatric Facility
- Melissa Rivers Shares a Throwback Halloween Photo with Mom Joan
- CMA Awards Countdown: Keith Urban Picks the Best Album of the Year (Ever!)
- ?Game Of Thrones' stars get big pay raise
- Garth Brooks to give fans sneak peek of new album on Halloween
- ?The Big Bang Theory' recap: Can scientists be sexy?