Posts with tag "morgan spurlock"
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 06:00 PM by Ben Trivett
Have you ever walked out of a film craving a random product? Well, your favorite documentary filmmaker, Morgan Spurlock ('Super Size Me'), is here to tell you why. Spurlock is back on the big screen with his newest flick, 'The Greatest Movie Ever Sold,' which cracks the business of product placement wide open. But there's a catch -- the film itself was entirely funded by product placement. Spurl...
Popeater Hot Topics
- FROM EW: Ryan Seacrest's Knock Knock Live Canceled After Two Episodes
- One Direction Releases First New Music Since Zayn Malik's Departure
- Ice-T Hilariously Voices Care Bears and More on Jimmy Fallon
- Kelly Ripa breaks her foot at dance class
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- Superman (literally) bashes the police in new comic