Posts with tag "movies"
- Posted Dec 23rd 2010 at 02:04 PM by John Mitchell
With the holidays come all sorts of pleasantries: home-cooked dinners, family, friends, mulled wine, gifts. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year -- especially if you're a movie buff! Film studios save their best films for the end of the year to make sure the Academy doesn't forget them come Oscar time, so the best of the best are about to hit a theater near you. Are you ready? Christ...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 02:00 PM by Amy Wilkinson
As bloodlust for the follow-up to 2008's wildly successful vampire romance 'Twilight' reaches a fever pitch, it's nearly impossible to turn on the TV or pass the newsstand without seeing stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart staring back. These star-crossed lovers (and real-life are-they-or-aren't-they couple) have a knack for working fans into a frenzy while dropping some seriously juicy ...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Amy Wilkinson
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Movie News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Brad Pitt
The he-said/she-said between actress Lindsay Lohan and father Michael Lohan reached a fever pitch this past week as Lindsay took to Twitter to vent her frustrations with dear old dad. "My father is a lunatic and doesn't even deserve such a title since he's never been around in my life other than when he'd threaten me and my family," she wrote. Michael certainly hasn't been mum in this war or wo...
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 10:36 AM by PopEater Staff
Disney and Pixar have rattled off all sorts of hits in recent years, though none can really compete with the staying power of 'Toy Story.' Coming next summer, 'Toy Story 3' will play with the emotions of kids and adults alike when it hits theaters. The plot revolves around main character Andy going away to college and contemplating throwing out all of his old toys ... you know, Woody (Tom Hanks), ...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
People of the Jewish faith across the world are fasting for Yom Kippur, the holiest day of the year for the religion. Jewish or not, the whole no-food-for-a-day thing got us thinking about the most classic film moments where food stole the scene. From hard boiled eggs to chocolate (err, 'Chocolat') to live octopi, we've got the remedy for your hunger pangs and food desires. 'Big Night' N...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 11:58 AM by PopEater Staff
The campy horror film 'Jennifer's Body,' which stars Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried and opened this past weekend to little fanfare and less-than-stellar box office numbers. In fact, more people could probably tell you that the two female stars kiss in the film than they could about any other plot points, thanks to a lip-locking trailer. Seyfried tells GQ that that kiss was "very feminine," going o...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 09:40 AM by Mike Hess
If there's two things the PopEater crew learned during blogger-turned-book-author-turned-filmmaker Tucker Max's visit to the offices, they are: 1. He's every bit as foul-mouthed, raunchy and cocky as he portrays himself to be in his stories and his new autobiographical movie 'I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell,' and 2. If you say he reminds you of Spencer Pratt, a pre-fight staredown is coming shortly...
- Posted Aug 10th 2009 at 01:30 PM by PopEater Staff
On Monday, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff approved a deal between Michael Jackson's estate, concert promoter AEG Live and Columbia Pictures to produce a full-length film featuring the King of Pop's rehearsal footage, as well as exclusive videos shot just days before his death. ...
- Posted Aug 3rd 2009 at 09:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Sorry 'Twilight' fans. Looks like Jamie Campbell-Bower was just kidding when he said three actors would be getting naked in 'New Moon.' Director Chris Weitz went on damage control assuring fans that the Volturi "are always -- as in the book! -- fully clothed."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Who Was Googled More in 2014: Adele Dazeem or the Queen?
- Survivor: San Juan Del Sur Crowns a Winner
- Drew Barrymore: Bouncing Back After Baby Is 'Not My Experience'
- Does Hollywood try to have it both ways regarding torture?
- Expert: '90 percent' sure North Korea behind cyberattack on Sony
- Terrible celebrity hair
- ?The Sing-Off' recap: One night, six groups, 800 blazers
- Truth, answers, and other things ?Serial' never promised you
- What to expect from the season 5 ?Sing-Off' groups: A very careful aca-sessment
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur: Who Won Season 29? Plus, Find Out What's In Store for Season 30!
- About American Horror Story's Devastating and Shocking Pepper Episode...