Posts with tag "mtv movie awards"
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 07:02 AM by Kelly Fisher
Jason Sudeikis has been tapped to host the 2011 MTV Movie Awards and the 'Saturday Night Live' funnyman laughs it up with 'Gossip Girl' star Leighton Meester in the first promo for the show. Dropping in on Meester while at the dentist's office, Sudeikis offers 'The Roomate' nominee a hit of laughing gas for "an attitude adjustment." She obliges and the two embark in a ...
- Posted May 3rd 2011 at 10:01 AM by Zach Dionne
Exclusive: The MTV Movie Awards mark a very special time of year -- a small window when you'll find teen favorites facing off against Oscar-winners on an equal playing field. Boosting the coolness of this year's showdowns is the caveat that MTV will allow online votes for Best Movie from today until the conclusion of the live ceremony (hosted by 'Saturday Night Live' star Jason Sudeikis) on ...
- Posted Jun 8th 2010 at 04:28 PM by PopEater Staff
The alcohol-monitoring bracelet fitted around Lindsay Lohan's ankle went off Sunday evening at an awards show after-party, and if is determined there was alcohol in her system, the beleaguered actress could face jail time. According to various reports, Lohan's SCRAM device was triggered during an MTV Movie Awards party. Whether she was actually drinking or the device was tampered with is ...
- Posted Jun 7th 2010 at 08:17 PM by Michelle Ruiz
- Filed under:
- Awards -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Photos -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Girls Video Podcast -
- Videos -
- Hottest Stories -
- Pop-Ed -
- Sandra Bullock
The four members at our humble (and unintended) MTV Movie Awards viewing party were raising our glasses and remarking on Sandra Bullock's general coolness when through our cheers, we saw it. Inexplicably, in the midst of Bullock's Generation Award acceptance-slash-"I'm really okay, I promise" speech, co-presenter Scarlett Johansson began sauntering over to Sandy. The fidgeting and awkward glances ...
- Posted Jun 7th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Jo Piazza
If you thought you were watching HBO or premium cable during the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday night, it was an honest mistake. So many f-bombs haven't been dropped on television since 'The Sopranos' went off the air. The bleeped-out naughty words were a near constant during the two-hour awards show aimed at teenagers. But the bleeping was inconsistent and on several occasions the f-word came ...
- Posted Jun 7th 2010 at 01:20 PM by Rob Shuter
Sandra Bullock kept her emotions under control while onstage at the MTV Movie Awards, making jokes about the high cost of therapy, kissing Scarlett Johansson in one of the night's most talked about moments and telling everyone it was time to get back to normal. Backstage, however, it was another story. Bullock was very emotional. ...
- Posted Jun 7th 2010 at 12:06 PM by PopEater Staff
Ken Jeong began his acceptance speech at the MTV Movie Awards exactly how you'd imagine, given that he'd just won the Best WTF Moment award for his full-frontal appearance in 'The Hangover': "Me and my penis would like to thank MTV and the voters." But then something beautiful happened, and viewers got to see some raw, tender emotion at an awards show known less for its awards than for the ...
- Posted Jun 6th 2010 at 10:42 PM by PopEater Staff
Fans of 'Twilight' got a taste of 'Eclipse' during the MTV Movie Awards with a meaty clip that shows Bella leaning toward Team Jacob. Check out the clip from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse,' opening everywhere June 30. ...
- Posted Jun 6th 2010 at 10:30 PM by Zach Dionne
There was a moment there, when Tom Cruise showed up live on the MTV Movie Awards in character as aggressive, dynamite-loud film producer Les Grossman, when we were really, really nervous. Sure, he killed it in 'Tropic Thunder,' and he'd been rocking the taped promos for the awards show but ... live? Seriously? Seriously. With a three-minute booty-shakin' performance, the actor himself ...
- Posted Jun 6th 2010 at 10:03 PM by PopEater Staff
When Sandra Bullock stepped onto the stage at the MTV Movie Awards, she received a rapturous standing ovation from the crowd. In the wake of Jesse James' cheating scandal, the audience seemed to be echoing the support the Oscar winner has received from the public. Wearing a sequined black dress, Bullock addressed the crowd, saying she just wants to "go back to normal" and that she's "not going ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Christina Aguilera Shows Off Slim Figure at Billboard Awards
- Avril Lavigne & Chad Kroeger Walk Red Carpet Together at Billboard Music Awards
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's Split: Signs Their Relationship Was Crumbling
- 'Star Trek' does $70.6M on opening weekend, but falls short of studio's expectations
- Taylor Swift shines at Billboard Music Awards
- Twilight time for Stewart, Pattinson?
- ?All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' season finale: And the winner is?
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!
- ?Game of Thrones': OK Cupid reveals which characters are most compatible