Posts with tag "mtv movie awards"
- Posted Jun 6th 2010 at 09:36 PM by PopEater Staff
Tom Cruise has a movie to promote (this summer's 'Knight and Day') and MTV has a movie awards show to put on, so welcome back Les Grossman, Cruise's comic creation from 2008's 'Tropic Thunder.' Cruise's cameo in the Ben Stiller-directed comedy nearly stole the entire film from Oscar-nominated Robert Downey Jr. -- no small feat....
- Posted Jun 6th 2010 at 08:24 PM by PopEater Staff
It's one of the most unpredictable red carpets of the year: the MTV Movie Awards where stars of screen, music and TV come together. Will Sandra Bullock make a splash in her first major public appearance since the Oscars? Will 'Twilight' stars outshine everyone in sight? Answer: Yes. Will The Situation wear a tux? answer: No. Will Katy Perry's blue hair <<< be the brightest color at the sh...
- Posted Jun 6th 2010 at 06:54 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
The 2010 MTV Movie Awards got off to a filthy, curse-laden and hysterical start thanks to Tom Cruise -- err, Les Grossman a la 'Tropic Thunder' -- and the ridiculousness known to go hand-in-hand with MTV awards shows continued. As Cruise made several cameos -- including an in-person ditty with J-Lo, the night's most poignant moment came courtesy of Sandra Bullock, who made her first public appe...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2010 at 01:52 AM by Rob Shuter
Sandra Bullock had her big PEOPLE reveal in which she broke the news to the world that she was not only divorcing Jesse James, but had adopted a baby months earlier. Now, she's ready to make her first public appearance since her husband's cheating scandal broke, and her appearance at this weekend's MTV Movie Awards is sure to be nothing short of massive. Insiders tell me what they think Sandy will...
- Posted May 29th 2010 at 09:25 AM by PopEater Staff
You read that right. Two new MTV Movie Awards promos feature Justin Bieber, Robert Pattinson, and host Aziz Ansari joined by 'The Hurt Locker' star Jeremy Renner and Tom Cruise channeling his manic 'Tropic Thunder' producer, Les Grossman. The promos are slick, hilarious, and, surely, Biebertastic and R-Pattsalicious. "I don't know who Justin Bieber is, alright? And I don't care," Renner tries ...
- Posted May 26th 2010 at 04:19 PM by PopEater Staff
Sandra Bullock is set to make her first public appearance since husband Jesse James' infidelity scandal made headlines. While she has remained under the radar, raising her newly-adopted son, Louis, she plans to hit the red carpet on June 6 for the MTV Movie Awards. On Wednesday, she was named the recipient of the MTV Generation Award "for her riveting and diverse contributions to the film indu...
- Posted May 12th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Mike Hess
EXCLUSIVE: The MTV Movie Awards are slowly creeping closer and closer (they're June 6, FYI), and while the Oscars and Grammys are good and all, let's face it: MTV's awards shows are significantly more fun. Could you imagine a Kanye-Taylor or Eminem-Bruno incidents happening at one of those stuffy shows? The correct answer is no. So, as anticipation builds, PopEater is proud to exclusively premiere...
- Posted Sep 14th 2009 at 10:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Back before everyone's favorite scandalmonger, Kanye West, came on to the scene, the MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs) celebrated this little-remembered art form known as the music video. Yes the music video. You know, those 3 to 5 minutes masterpieces of visual style married to mind-busting, hip-shaking, spine-tingling beats. And in a year marked by the passing of Michael Jackson, a guy who popu...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''