Posts with tag "mtv video music awards"
- Posted Sep 12th 2010 at 11:01 PM by PopEater Staff
SHOW HIGHLIGHTS: ► Gaga's 'Bad Romance' Wins Best Female Video and Best Pop Video ► Eminem's 'Not Afraid' Wins Best Male Vid and Best Hip-Hop Video ► BIEBS = Best New Artist ► Lindsay Lohan Makes Surprise Visit ► 30 Seconds to Mars Wins Best Rock Video ► All Possible VMAs Red Carpet Photos ► Lady Gaga Goes for Baroque The loud and glittery free-for-all known as the MTV...
- Posted Sep 12th 2010 at 10:07 AM by Christine Fenno
Kanye interrupted Taylor. Kanye apologized to Taylor. Kanye tweeted about Taylor for hours. Kanye even offered to give Taylor a "beautiful" song he wrote. Now, Taylor Swift is having her say. According to the Associated Press, the 20-year-old country star has secretly rehearsed a song she wrote -- and plans to sing at tonight's 2010 MTV Video Music Awards -- about the notorious night last...
- Posted Sep 10th 2010 at 08:50 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Awards -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Taylor Swift
One year after Kanye West stole Taylor Swift's thunder in epic fashion at the MTV Video Music Awards, the attention seeker is at it again, however, this time she's fighting back. Last weekend, West tweeted that he "wrote a song for Taylor that's so beautiful," and if she rejects it, then he'll perform it for her. Well, warm up that Auto-Tune machine, Kanye, because sources tell me she wants...
- Posted Oct 5th 2009 at 11:00 AM by Jo Piazza
Despite his mad professor-meets-Mad Max appearance, Russell Brand sure knows how to woo the ladies with his sensitive side ... just ask singer Katy Perry. The London Sun has revealed that Brand won the heart of Perry by penning the songstress a love poem after last month's MTV Video Music Awards. Maybe the recovered sex addict has a sweet side after all, or maybe he just has some great game....
- Posted Sep 14th 2009 at 07:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Love them or hate them, Lady Gaga's fashion choices had tongues wagging at the MTV Video Music Awards at Radio City Music Hall last night. And let's be honest. Aside from Kanye West's temper tantrum, Gaga's sartorial selections were the most interesting part of the show. "She has created a signature style that never fails to get people talking," explains Glamour.com "Slaves to Fashion"...
- Posted Sep 13th 2009 at 08:00 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
Looking for pictures from the 2010 MTV VMAs? Check out red carpet photos of Lady Gaga and more here: MTV VMA Red Carpet Photos ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Robach on Cancer Fight: 'I'm in the Thick of It'
- Teen Son Charged with Fatally Shooting Parents in Capistrano Mansion
- Woman Who Drove Children into Ocean Charged with Attempted Murder
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- Taylor Swift befriends a Victoria's Secret beauty
- Experts explain release of Justin Bieber's jail footage
- ?Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments ? VIDEO
- ?Episodes' star Chris Diamantopoulos reveals his first celeb crush, makes you want to listen to Roxette ? VIDEO
- Captain America exhibit opens at Disneyland: On the Scene
- Kim Kardashian Reaches 20 Million Followers on Twitter, Uses Kanye West Rap Lyric to Express Her Excitement (Obvs!)
- Ricky Gervais (Fake) Cries After Being Named E!'s Hottie of the Week—Watch the Hilarious Clip!
- Basketball Diaries Director Scott Kalvert Dead at 49, Considered Possible Suicide