Posts with tag "mtv video music awards"
- Posted Sep 12th 2010 at 11:01 PM by PopEater Staff
SHOW HIGHLIGHTS: ► Gaga's 'Bad Romance' Wins Best Female Video and Best Pop Video ► Eminem's 'Not Afraid' Wins Best Male Vid and Best Hip-Hop Video ► BIEBS = Best New Artist ► Lindsay Lohan Makes Surprise Visit ► 30 Seconds to Mars Wins Best Rock Video ► All Possible VMAs Red Carpet Photos ► Lady Gaga Goes for Baroque The loud and glittery free-for-all known as the MTV...
- Posted Sep 12th 2010 at 10:07 AM by Christine Fenno
Kanye interrupted Taylor. Kanye apologized to Taylor. Kanye tweeted about Taylor for hours. Kanye even offered to give Taylor a "beautiful" song he wrote. Now, Taylor Swift is having her say. According to the Associated Press, the 20-year-old country star has secretly rehearsed a song she wrote -- and plans to sing at tonight's 2010 MTV Video Music Awards -- about the notorious night last...
- Posted Sep 10th 2010 at 08:50 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Awards -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Taylor Swift
One year after Kanye West stole Taylor Swift's thunder in epic fashion at the MTV Video Music Awards, the attention seeker is at it again, however, this time she's fighting back. Last weekend, West tweeted that he "wrote a song for Taylor that's so beautiful," and if she rejects it, then he'll perform it for her. Well, warm up that Auto-Tune machine, Kanye, because sources tell me she wants...
- Posted Oct 5th 2009 at 11:00 AM by Jo Piazza
Despite his mad professor-meets-Mad Max appearance, Russell Brand sure knows how to woo the ladies with his sensitive side ... just ask singer Katy Perry. The London Sun has revealed that Brand won the heart of Perry by penning the songstress a love poem after last month's MTV Video Music Awards. Maybe the recovered sex addict has a sweet side after all, or maybe he just has some great game....
- Posted Sep 14th 2009 at 07:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Love them or hate them, Lady Gaga's fashion choices had tongues wagging at the MTV Video Music Awards at Radio City Music Hall last night. And let's be honest. Aside from Kanye West's temper tantrum, Gaga's sartorial selections were the most interesting part of the show. "She has created a signature style that never fails to get people talking," explains Glamour.com "Slaves to Fashion"...
- Posted Sep 13th 2009 at 08:00 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
Looking for pictures from the 2010 MTV VMAs? Check out red carpet photos of Lady Gaga and more here: MTV VMA Red Carpet Photos ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Robert Pattinson's Girlfriend FKA Twigs Dance & Sing in New Commercial
- Tom Colicchio on His Favorite Top Chef Moment
- Mother Who Lost Kids in Christmas Day Fire Tells Oprah She Doesn't Blame God (Video)
- Jason Aldean's new album features 'honest' tunes
- James Franco and Megan Fox offer no explanation for bloody photo
- FOX411's pic of the day
- When Taylor Swift's ?Out of the Woods' meets ?Circle of Life,' everything makes sense
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- Tyga Disses Drake by Calling Him "Fake," Sets the Record Straight on Kylie Jenner Dating Rumors
- Sorry, Clown Club! AHS Introduces Yet Another Creepy Clown: Our Rants and Raves
- Elizabeth Hurley Gets in the Disney Spirit During Mother-Son London Outing—See the Pic!