Posts with tag "mtv"
- Posted Jan 27th 2010 at 02:43 PM by Mike Hess
With word that the fun-loving, tan-tastic kids of MTV's 'Jersey Shore' are renegotiating their contracts so that they earn $10,000 per episode in a new season, a few thoughts went through our mind. Firstly: Damn, that's a lot of money (though with their ratings, we say they deserve it whether they're buffoons or not). And secondly ... what could/should they buy with their newfound wealth? So,...
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 10:09 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
Trust us. You want Diddy to be your daddy. The entertainment mogul threw the most decadent Sweet 16 in recent memory for son Justin on Saturday. 'Jersey Shore' castmates in attendance? Check. Trey Songz and Nicki Minaj performance? Check. Lil Kim "Happy Birthday?" Check. $360,000 gift Maybach (plus driver)? Check. Justin Combs had it all. But was it the biggest and best 'My Super Sweet 16' yet?...
- Posted Dec 29th 2009 at 07:25 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
The New Jersey beach town that's home to MTV's 'Jersey Shore' is trying to distance itself from the controversy surrounding the reality show. In a statement Monday, the Borough of Seaside Heights says it "did not solicit, promote or participate in the filming" of the show. It did issue a permit allowing the production company to film, but says those permits are issued routinely. And this isn't the...
- Posted Dec 26th 2009 at 09:30 AM by Bruce Haring
It's the most wonderful time of the year, television reminds us, and as many say, the holidays are all about the kids -- a time when families gather in the spirit of the season to renew ties, exchange gifts and reminisce about the good ol' days. At least in most cases. In some families, the gathering is a reminder that the children's growing-up years were filled with TV cameras capturing their...
- Posted Dec 14th 2009 at 10:36 PM by Sam Brand
Even if you haven't watched a second of MTV's hot and sweaty new reality show 'Jersey Shore,' you've probably heard about the "Snooki Punch." It might just be the finest right hook captured by MTV's cameras since Spencer knocked that Cameron kid out on 'The Hills' earlier this year. But if you haven't seen the sucker-punch yet, you might not get your chance. On Friday, MTV pulled the footage from...
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 02:28 PM by PopEater Staff
'Jersey Shore' is causing some trouble for the network that originally defined reality television with 'The Real World' in 1992. MTV has tweaked its groundbreaking formula for a new generation of reality fans - and some people are unhappy with the results. Really unhappy. FOXNews reports that MTV has received irate emails, phone calls and death threats over the 'Jersey Shore' premiere. The show...
- Posted Dec 4th 2009 at 09:23 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Jersey Shore," "Mikey Teutul Rehab," "Tiger Woods Text Messages," and "Andrew Conley" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 03:35 PM by PopEater Staff
With muscle-shirts, fist-pumping and drunken spray-tanned buffoonery aplenty, MTV's 'Jersey Shore' reality show has one Italian-American group up in arms over the way the show is being promoted. Calling the show "trash television," the group UNICO is taking offense to MTV's tout of the show featuring the "hottest, tannest, craziest Guidos" and wants the show canceled. Watch the gel-tastic trailer...
- Posted Nov 13th 2009 at 12:31 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Girls Video Podcast -
- Videos -
- Beyonce Knowles
The cast of MTV's 'Styl'd' visited the PopEater offices and offered us their thoughts on the hot celebrity looks of the day. Watch as Cody, Janna and Brett give their expert opinions on the fashions of Rihanna, Leighton Meester, Beyonce, Lady Gaga and Mel B. Plus, see their photo shoot inside. ...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 03:16 PM by Mike Hess
Heidi and Spencer Pratt -- known to many these days as the mono-named couple Speidi -- have always been the crux of the drama on 'The Hills' in the past. Now, however, a new troublemaker is in town, and the words come straight out of the mouths of PopEater pals Spencer and Heidi themselves: Kristin Cavallari is a reality television goldmine. "She's banging everyone's boyfriends on the show ......
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Makeup That'll Instantly Make You Look More Awake
- Janel Parrish's DWTS Blog: My Goal Now Is to Win
- Why Being Taylor Swift's Awards Show Date Would Be the Best Thing Ever
- Ex-model says Cosby hid behind image of Cliff Huxtable
- 'Today' show looking to bounce back after tough week
- ?The Sisterhood' explores the process of becoming a nun, takes cameras into convents
- John Oliver thinks the president's pardoned turkey has no case
- Waka Flocka Flame shills throat drops because he's Waka Flocka Flame
- ?Saturday Night Live' best host poll: Cameron Diaz crashes the boys club