Posts with tag "muchmusic video awards"
- Posted Jun 19th 2011 at 11:00 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
When it was announced that teen sensation Selena Gomez would be co-hosting the 2011 MuchMusic Video Awards in Toronto, Canada, the first question on everyone's lips was: Will Justin Bieber join her? After all, Gomez is his girlfriend, and to boot, it is his home country. The dreams of many a teenage fan were realized when Bieber stepped out of the limo -- unannounced -- onto the red carpet....
- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 05:00 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
It's gearing up to be a hot June in Toronto. MuchMusic has announced a new group of celebrities set to appear at the 2011 MuchMusic Video Awards. Some of the hottest stars from music, film and TV are making their way to Toronto for the surreal event on June 19. Added to the previously-announced killer list of performers are Down With Webster, Far East Movement ft. Dev, Fefe Dobson, and S...
- Posted May 18th 2011 at 01:00 PM by Jason MacNeil
Down With Webster, Fefe Dobson and Shawn Desman are the leading nominees for this year's MuchMusic Video Awards show, which is set for Toronto's MuchMusic headquarters on June 19. Announced late yesterday afternoon on the MuchMusic's 'New.Music.Live,' all three artists have four nominations each, while JDiggz and Danny Fernandes have three. Several nominees, including Arcade Fire, Avril Lavigne...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Josh Hutcherson Faces Jimmy Fallon in Boozy Hockey Rematch (VIDEO)
- True Blood's Stephen Moyer Opens Up About His Addiction to Alcohol
- Did Ryan Gosling Get A Tattoo of His Daughter's Name? (PHOTO)
- Jennifer Lawrence blasts story of on-set fight
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- Even Kate Upton Needs a Touch-Up! Model Steps Out Makeup-Free, Reveals Blotchy Skin
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!