Posts with tag "muse"
- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 01:30 AM by Spinner Editors
Oh, the life of a rock star. Plenty of artists have suffered from the partying, the girls, the drugs and, of course, the drinking. Muse bassist Chris Wolstenholme got so caught up in those ways that he nearly died from his dependency on alcohol. In an interview with Q Magazine (via Music Room), Wolstenholme recalls the moment he hit rock bottom "I was actually losing my mind. I had to drink to ...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 04:25 PM by Zach Dionne
It's still odd considering conspiracy theorist, musical virtuoso and general oddball Matt Bellamy of British rock giants Muse getting all lovey-dovey with glitzy Hollywood star Kate Hudson. But the two are reportedly having a child together, so we're just going to have to get used to it. After the jump, we show our support by designing the perfect nine-song setlist for the Muse frontman to pe...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Calls Herself a 'Proud Skate Mom' in New Pic with Sons
- Ted Cruz Admits to Being a Secret Video Game Geek
- FROM EW: Iggy Azalea Cancels Tour
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!
- Trista Sutter Reminds Us That the Bachelor Franchise Does Result in Lasting Love...Sometimes!