Posts with tag "muse"
- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 01:30 AM by Spinner Editors
Oh, the life of a rock star. Plenty of artists have suffered from the partying, the girls, the drugs and, of course, the drinking. Muse bassist Chris Wolstenholme got so caught up in those ways that he nearly died from his dependency on alcohol. In an interview with Q Magazine (via Music Room), Wolstenholme recalls the moment he hit rock bottom "I was actually losing my mind. I had to drink to...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 04:25 PM by Zach Dionne
It's still odd considering conspiracy theorist, musical virtuoso and general oddball Matt Bellamy of British rock giants Muse getting all lovey-dovey with glitzy Hollywood star Kate Hudson. But the two are reportedly having a child together, so we're just going to have to get used to it. After the jump, we show our support by designing the perfect nine-song setlist for the Muse frontman to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- RHONJ Finale: 'I'm A Survivor,' Says an Emotional Teresa Giudice
- Matthew Morrison Gets Married, Zac Efron Turns 27 & More Weekend News
- Kristen Bell: Why We Taught Lincoln Sign Language
- 'Buffy' star Nicolas Brendon arrested after hotel disturbance
- 'Fury' starring Brad Pitt wins the box office weekend race
- Ice-T likens 'Law & Order' to robbing a bank
- Renee Zellweger, Reese Witherspoon Walk to Defeat ALS
- ?The Walking Dead' haunted house scared the bejeezus out of me
- Every ?Simpsons' ?Treehouse of Horror' short, ranked
- WWE Diva Nattie Has Meltdown While Discussing Divorce With Husband TJ—See the Total Divas Recap!
- Jason Momoa's Audition Tape for Game of Thrones Is Even More Intense Than You Thought—Watch Now!
- Homeland: Why We Were Yelling Obscenities At Our TV Screens Tonight