Posts with tag "muse"
- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 01:30 AM by Spinner Editors
Oh, the life of a rock star. Plenty of artists have suffered from the partying, the girls, the drugs and, of course, the drinking. Muse bassist Chris Wolstenholme got so caught up in those ways that he nearly died from his dependency on alcohol. In an interview with Q Magazine (via Music Room), Wolstenholme recalls the moment he hit rock bottom "I was actually losing my mind. I had to drink to...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 04:25 PM by Zach Dionne
It's still odd considering conspiracy theorist, musical virtuoso and general oddball Matt Bellamy of British rock giants Muse getting all lovey-dovey with glitzy Hollywood star Kate Hudson. But the two are reportedly having a child together, so we're just going to have to get used to it. After the jump, we show our support by designing the perfect nine-song setlist for the Muse frontman to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jon Bon Jovi Helps Open Low-Income Housing in Philly
- True Tori Review: Tough Love for Tori Spelling
- Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas Hit the Town Together - Again!
- 7 worst Nickelodeon scandals
- Stars' sneaky skin-showing tricks
- TV Review: ?True Tori' real-life, or real-Lifetime?
- John Oliver on being magazine cover-worthy: ?It makes me feel nauseous and uncomfortable'
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- Grey's Anatomy Sneak Peek: Cristina Faces Her Most Difficult Decision Ever—Watch Now!
- Justin Bieber "Extremely Sorry" for Visiting Shrine Honoring Japanese War Criminals
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets Naked and Has Sex With a Clown in Hilarious GQ Photo Shoot—See the Pic!