Posts with tag "muse"
- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 01:30 AM by Spinner Editors
Oh, the life of a rock star. Plenty of artists have suffered from the partying, the girls, the drugs and, of course, the drinking. Muse bassist Chris Wolstenholme got so caught up in those ways that he nearly died from his dependency on alcohol. In an interview with Q Magazine (via Music Room), Wolstenholme recalls the moment he hit rock bottom "I was actually losing my mind. I had to drink to ...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 04:25 PM by Zach Dionne
It's still odd considering conspiracy theorist, musical virtuoso and general oddball Matt Bellamy of British rock giants Muse getting all lovey-dovey with glitzy Hollywood star Kate Hudson. But the two are reportedly having a child together, so we're just going to have to get used to it. After the jump, we show our support by designing the perfect nine-song setlist for the Muse frontman to pe...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Obsessed or Hot Mess? Vote on Keira's Mismatched Shirt, Rihanna's Giant Jeans & More
- Angelina Jolie Visits Britain's House of Lords
- Darren Wilson: Who Is the Man at the Center of the Ferguson Shooting?
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!
- The best Black Friday deals for videogames, movies, more
- Jim Parsons talks theater and the ?charming' ?Merton of the Movies'
- This Guardians of the Galaxy and Friends Mashup Could Be the Best Thing Ever—Watch!
- Wait, They're Friends?! Prince Harry and Tyrese Snap a Selfie While Partying Together in Abu Dhabi
- Mila Kunis Looks Fit and Fabulous Less Than Two Months After Giving Birth to Baby Wyatt—Take a Look!