Posts with tag "nas"
- Posted Apr 18th 2011 at 12:20 PM by Sarah Crow
Have you ever wondered what makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up? Have you ever heard faint music from another room, only to find that no one is there? Have you ever realized your cell phone charger is missing, despite the fact that you're certain it was plugged into the wall? The good news is: it's Nas. The bad news is: it's Nas, and he's in your apartment, taking your st...
- Posted Oct 8th 2010 at 09:45 AM by Jason Newman
The tempestuous and fragile relationship between record labels and artists has existed since time immemorial, and now iconic rapper Nas is firing the latest salvo in his battle with Island Def Jam. In a recent e-mail sent to executives at the label, including chairman Antonio "L.A." Reid and President/COO Steve Bartels, the rapper bluntly admonishes Island Def Jam for not releasing 'The Lost T...
- Posted Sep 28th 2010 at 07:00 PM by PopEater Staff
No matter how you feel about President Barack Obama, it's still surprising to learn the leader of the free world listens to Nas and Lil Wayne. President Obama is updating his iPod playlist these days and getting a little more gangster with his music, he admitted in an interview with Rolling Stone. "Thanks to Reggie [Love, the president's personal aide], my rap palate has greatly improved," P...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Chelsea Handler Takes to Twitter to Deny Having Breast Implants
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Bill Murray to have cameo on new Rashida Jones' TV show
- Pharrell Williams says he did not copy Marvin Gaye's work for hit song
- Celebrity scale: Skinny or curvy?
- Jenelle Evans' Fiancé Nathan Griffith Arrested For Domestic Violence
- Benji Madden Delivers the Sweetest Messages (and Cutest Puppy) to His "Bae" Cameron Diaz While On the Road
- This YouTube Star Can Sing "Uptown Funk" Beginning to End Using Family Guy Voices—Watch Now!