Posts with tag "nas"
- Posted Apr 18th 2011 at 12:20 PM by Sarah Crow
Have you ever wondered what makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up? Have you ever heard faint music from another room, only to find that no one is there? Have you ever realized your cell phone charger is missing, despite the fact that you're certain it was plugged into the wall? The good news is: it's Nas. The bad news is: it's Nas, and he's in your apartment, taking your...
- Posted Oct 8th 2010 at 09:45 AM by Jason Newman
The tempestuous and fragile relationship between record labels and artists has existed since time immemorial, and now iconic rapper Nas is firing the latest salvo in his battle with Island Def Jam. In a recent e-mail sent to executives at the label, including chairman Antonio "L.A." Reid and President/COO Steve Bartels, the rapper bluntly admonishes Island Def Jam for not releasing 'The Lost...
- Posted Sep 28th 2010 at 07:00 PM by PopEater Staff
No matter how you feel about President Barack Obama, it's still surprising to learn the leader of the free world listens to Nas and Lil Wayne. President Obama is updating his iPod playlist these days and getting a little more gangster with his music, he admitted in an interview with Rolling Stone. "Thanks to Reggie [Love, the president's personal aide], my rap palate has greatly improved,"...
Popeater Hot Topics
- From TIME: Is Peter Pan Live! the Future of Television?
- Bill Cosby's Longtime Producers: Sexual Assault Allegations Are 'Beyond Our Comprehension'
- Is Gwyneth Paltrow's 'Jailbird Cake' Recipe a Dig at Martha Stewart?
- Bill Cosby to remain trustee at Temple University
- Country singer Ty Herndon comes out as gay
- CBS news chairman Jeff Fager steps down, stays at '60 Minutes'
- Key and Peele put their spin on 1980s aerobics videos
- Why ?Shrek' scared ?Walking Dead' star Chad L. Coleman
- Donald Trump Thinks Bill Cosby Needs a Better PR Team: Comedian Should Be Handling Rape Allegations "Differently"
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Cries Over Her Mother's ''Betrayal" in Emotional Kendra on Top Sneak Peek: Watch Now!
- Marc Anthony and Shannon De Lima Make Red Carpet Debut as a Married Couple at the 2014 Latin Grammys