Posts with tag "nashville"
- Posted May 12th 2010 at 10:00 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Good News
Jerry Seinfeld booked his Friday performance at the Tennessee Performance Arts Center in Nashville many months ago -- and now, since seeing the devastation brought to the area by the recent flooding, he's taking it up a notch. The comedian is donating all proceeds from the show to charity, the Associated Press reports. The American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund and the Community Foundation of...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paula Deen: 'My Words Hurt People ... I Disappointed Myself'
- From Blake Lively to Jane Fonda, Four Generations of Stars Stun in Red Lipstick
- Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- 'DWTS' recap: Michael Waltrip gets a flat; Sadie Robertson does ... country jazz?
- Juliette Lewis insists Tom Cruise is victim of anti-Scientology conspiracy
- Ryan Hansen Perfectly Teases Play It Again, Dick's Next Episode: "Jason Dohring Shirtless, Chris Lowell Pantsless"
- Miss America Kira Kazantsev Responds to Sorority Hazing Allegations, Reveals Real Reason for her "Termination"
- Bethany Mota's Message for Taylor Swift, Lea Thompson's Wardrobe Malfunction and More DWTS Scoop