Posts with tag "natalie portman"
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 11:48 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
It's the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet for Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied's baby son, Aleph. According to an Israeli TV Show, 'Good Evening with Guy Pines' (via HollywoodLife) Portman, who was born in Israel, paid homage to her motherland by naming her son after the letter 'A' in the Hebrew alphabet. Aleph was born in mid-June but the newborn's first-time parents kept his name...
- Posted Jun 14th 2011 at 08:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Natalie Portman is a mom! The Academy Award-winning actress and her fiancé, Benjamin Millepied, welcomed a son, PEOPLE reports exclusively. The pair met on the set of 'Swan' where Millepied -- a principal dancer in the New York City Ballet -- choreographed the dances and played her partner on screen. Portman won the Best Actress Oscar for her role in the film. "We got along right...
- Posted May 10th 2011 at 06:15 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Although she may be trying to hide her face from the snapping paparazzi, there is no denying that the very pregnant lady in this photo is Natalie Portman. The Oscar winner was out early Tuesday morning, showing off her baby bump and eco-friendly engagement ring, with fiance Benjamin Millepied. The pair grabbed breakfast and some coffee with a friend at Cafe Magador in the East Village of New...
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 11:30 AM by PopEater Staff
The 'Black Swan' controversy lives. Sarah Lane, Natalie Portman's ballerina double in her Oscar-winning role, stands by her assertion that Portman did not do as much of the dancing as everyone claims. "They were trying to create this image, this facade really, that Natalie had done something extraordinary, something that's pretty much impossible," Lane tells 'Good Morning America,' "which is...
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 10:00 AM by Sarah Crow
Natalie Portman's pregnancy has brought about some interesting cravings for the health-conscious mom-to-be. The former self-proclaimed "vegan activist" realized that continuing to live free of all animal products no longer suited her, Us Weekly reports. Portman, who adopted a vegan diet after reading Jonathan Safran Foer's book, 'Eating Animals,' told Atlanta's Q100 Bert Show, "I actually...
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 05:35 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although she looks every bit a fresh-faced beauty to us, Natalie Portman thinks that she's passed her ganja smoking prime. While chatting with Entertainment Weekly about her forthcoming stoner flick, 'Your Highness,' Portman, 29, admitted that while she partook in the magic herb in her younger years, she isn't planning on lighting one up with her co-stars, James Franco and Danny McBride,...
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 01:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Natalie Portman has a lot of things going for her -- an Oscar win, a loving fiance and a baby on the way, to name a few -- but a recent, highly-publicized disagreement with a dancer from 'Black Swan' has momentarily eclipsed the actress's good fortune. Following Portman's Oscar win, her 'Black Swan' dance double, Sarah Lane, announced to the press that the actress had done very little of her...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 12:15 PM by Zach Dionne
Natalie Portman's father, Dr. Avner Hershlag, has parlayed his fertility expertise into a self-published novel titled 'Misconception.' Though the book launched in early 2010 through iUniverse, Hershlag is now shopping the medical thriller to major publishing houses, according to the New York Observer. "The author's pedigree may be more appealing to publishers than the novel's plot or subject...
- Posted Mar 29th 2011 at 10:20 AM by Sarah Crow
While rumors have been swirling over who really pas de bourree'd their way into our hearts in 'Black Swan,' Mila Kunis is speaking out on behalf of 'Swan' co-star Natalie Portman, saying that the actress deserves recognition for her hard work in the film's dance numbers. Last week, dancer Sarah Lane, a soloist with the American Ballet Theatre, claimed that she had provided most of the footwork...
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 04:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
In a case of he said, she said, 'Black Swan' director Darren Aronofsky is setting the record straight when it comes to Natalie Portman's Oscar-winning performance. After allegations from Portman's body-double that Portman was responsible for only 5 percent of the dancing in the film, Portman's fiance and the film's choreographer, Benjamin Millepied, was the first to say that the majority of the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andi Dorfman Is the New Bachelorette
- Boston Marathon Bride-to-Be: Meet My Bridesmaids!
- Bachelor Contestants Who Found Love After Heartbreak
- ?The Bachelor' recap: Juan Pablo makes his choice in awkward, unprecedented finale
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Believe' react: Life doesn't wait for long
- ?How I Met Your Mother' react: Lily's got a secret and the Mosby Boys return!
- ?The Bachelor' finale: ?Whoo! I'm glad I didn't pick her!'
- Beauty and the Beast's Sexy Reunion, How I Met Your Mother's Big Secret Revealed and More OMG TV Moments
- The Bachelor Finale Recap: Did Juan Pablo Choose Nikki or Clare? Plus, Find Out if They're Still Together!
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Are All Over Each Other in Sexy New Dance Video—Watch Now!