Posts with tag "natasha bedingfield"
- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 03:48 PM by Steve Baltin
While in LA recently, Natasha Bedingfield stopped by our Beverly Hills studio to tape a Sessions performance and chat with us about her new album, 'Strip Me.' Coming the day after she and her band rocked the first full show of the new material at the famed Troubadour, the Sessions taping found her already in fine form as she performed the title track and 'Weightless,' along with the hits...
- Posted Feb 23rd 2011 at 06:30 PM by Contessa Gayles
Pop singer Natasha Bedingfield sang her soulful little heart out during an exclusive live performance for AOL's Sessions, which premieres Thursday, Feb. 24. Our camera crew caught some candid moments of the pop sensation between performing and interviews, so sneak a peek at the Brit beauty below and check out AOL Music (click here, if you're in the UK) to see this exclusive performance....
- Posted Dec 11th 2010 at 07:00 AM by Rob Shuter
The amazingly talented Natasha Bedingfield's new album 'Strip Me' is in stores now, and she just sat down at my new TV show, 'Naughty But Nice With Rob,' to reveal what it was like watching Lady Gaga go from her warm-up act to one of the biggest stars in the world. "She's amazing," Natasha tells me. "It was obvious to everyone even back them that she was going to be a huge star because she is...
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Linda Laban
There's nothing like a racy title to grab your attention. For British singer-songwriter Natasha Bedingfield's third LP, due Dec. 7 on Phonogenic/Epic Records, the blond bombshell landed on 'Strip Me' to serve as the name for both the album and first single. "It's definitely a catchy title," Bedingfield tells PopEater with a giggle. "For me, it symbolizes a lot of things. It symbolizes the kind...
- Posted Sep 7th 2010 at 08:44 AM by PopEater Staff
Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter Natasha Bedingfield will release her third studio album, 'Strip Me,' on Nov. 9, she tells PopEater exclusively. The album's titular lead single (cover art displayed at right) will hit digital music outlets on Sept. 21. Recorded in LA and set for release on Phonogenic/Epic Records, Bedingfield's new record came from more than 50 songs she wrote in the last few...
- Posted Jul 28th 2010 at 10:20 AM by Amber James
Natasha Bedingfield unveiled the music video for her new single, 'Touch,' earlier this week, and we're excited to bring you exclusive behind-the-scenes footage from the shoot. 'Touch' is the first single from her fourth studio album, 'Strip Me,' which will be released later this year. Bedingfield has sold more than 10 million singles and albums worldwide and has had five top 10 U.K. singles....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Richard Branson's SpaceShip Two Crashes, One Pilot Dead
- Teresa Giudice's Daughter Gia, 13, Covers Britney Spears
- Ellen DeGeneres Dresses as Amal Clooney for Halloween - with Groom 'George' in Tow!
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Play E! Online's Christmas TV Movie Bingo Game This Holiday Season!
- Scott Disick Reveals He Takes Anxiety Medication to Avoid Feeling the Need to "Jump Out of My Skin" After Parents' Death
- Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger Headed for a Split? ''Things Still Aren't Good,'' Says Source