Posts with tag "natasha richardson"
- Posted Feb 15th 2011 at 11:41 PM by John Mitchell
Nearly two years after his wife, Tony-winning actress Natasha Richardson, passed away following a skiing accident, Liam Neeson is opening up for the first time about that terrible night in March 2009. "I walked into the emergency [room] -- it's like seventy, eighty people, broken arms, black eyes, all that -- and for the first time in years, nobody recognizes me," the 'Taken' star told Esquire....
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 09:20 AM by PopEater Staff
'Nip/Tuck' actress Joely Richardson is speaking out for the first time about coping with the loss of her big sister Natasha, who died eight months ago following a skiing accident. She was 45. The Richardson sisters didn't have that much in common, but in the end were "enmeshed in each other." "I hadn't lived a day in my life without her," she told Tatler magazine this week (via the Daily...
- Posted Aug 27th 2009 at 10:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Actor Liam Neeson is still "taking each day as it comes" as he continues to struggle with the tragic loss of his wife Natasha Richardson. Neeson told 'Good Morning America' co-host Diane Sawyer that he and his sons Micheál, 12, and Daniel, 13, are doing the best they can to get along in the wake of this tragedy. It was his first official sit-down interview since Richardson's death in a...
- Posted Aug 12th 2009 at 07:23 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Actor Liam Neeson walked the red carpet on Tuesday night for the first time since the tragic death of his wife Natasha Richardson last March....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Beverly Carter Targeted Because She Was 'Woman Who Worked Alone': Suspect
- Attorney for Injured Tracy Morgan Says It's Unclear if He'll Ever Perform Again
- Jordin Sparks: I'm Returning the BMW That Jason Derulo Gave Me
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- Fans: Maroon 5's 'Animals' music video violent and 'disturbing'
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Firsts & Worsts: Annaleigh Ashford on ?Sex,' superstition, and Cyndi Lauper
- Minus some missteps, ?Shadow of Mordor' is one of the year's best games