Posts with tag "nbc universal"
- Posted Jan 23rd 2010 at 09:00 AM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- TV News
It's going to be dark days ahead for Conan O'Brien. After spending 16 years doing late night programming we imagine he isn't quite sure what to do with his impending time out from behind a desk. We're here to help Coco. You have eight months ahead of you and we want you to spend them wisely. Get a tan, kick back, channel your inner Gosselin with some plastique hair, but most importantly come ba...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stephen Collins to Katie Couric: 'I'm a Flawed Person'
- Rafael Nadal Is Tommy Hilfiger's New Face. Remember These Other Hot Athletes-Turned-Models?
- New Charges of Kidnapping, Rape in 9-Month Abduction of New Hampshire Teen
- Does Hollywood try to have it both ways regarding torture?
- Expert: '90 percent' sure North Korea behind cyberattack on Sony
- Terrible celebrity hair
- ?The Sing-Off' recap: One night, six groups, 800 blazers
- Truth, answers, and other things ?Serial' never promised you
- What to expect from the season 5 ?Sing-Off' groups: A very careful aca-sessment
- Why Eddie Redmayne Had to "Take Some Time Off" After Playing Stephen Hawking in The Theory of Everything
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur: Who Won Season 29? Plus, Find Out What's In Store for Season 30!
- About American Horror Story's Devastating and Shocking Pepper Episode...