Posts with tag "nbc universal"
- Posted Jan 23rd 2010 at 09:00 AM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- TV News
It's going to be dark days ahead for Conan O'Brien. After spending 16 years doing late night programming we imagine he isn't quite sure what to do with his impending time out from behind a desk. We're here to help Coco. You have eight months ahead of you and we want you to spend them wisely. Get a tan, kick back, channel your inner Gosselin with some plastique hair, but most importantly come ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dancing with the Stars: Final Four Compete for Mirror-Ball Trophy
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Returns Home from Treatment for Bipolar II Disorder
- Justin Bartha Engaged to Lia Smith
- Founding member of The Doors dies at 74, publicist says
- David Beckham announces retirement, who will take his place as sexiest athlete?
- When clothes don't cooperate
- ?Dancing With the Stars': Who should win?
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!
- ?Dancing With the Stars': Season 16 finals are live!
- Oklahoma Tornado: Celebs React to Devastation, Tweet Condolences and Ways to Help
- OMG TV Moments: Bates Motel's Shocking Finale Death, Hawaii Five-0's Emotional Exit and More!
- Justin Timberlake Shows Barack Obama Something on His Smartphone—See the Awesome Pic