Posts with tag "ne-yo"
- Posted Nov 18th 2010 at 12:50 PM by Amber James
With the champagne flowing, Ne-Yo was in high spirits at the release party for his upcoming album 'Libra Scale' on Wednesday night. The R&B singer, making his first public appearance since the birth of his daughter, was excited to rock the Moet Rose Lounge at LAVO in New York, even though his mind was on girlfriend Monyetta Shaw and their baby girl, who are in Atlanta. "It was hard to...
- Posted Nov 14th 2010 at 09:45 AM by Christine Fenno
Daddy duty has begun for singer Ne-Yo, whose girlfriend, Monyetta Shaw, gave birth Friday night in an Atlanta hospital -- several weeks early -- according to People.com. It's the couple's first child, a daughter named Madilyn Grace Smith. An Atlanta radio station reported that Ne-Yo, 31, was attending a benefit for his charitable foundation, but was able to make it to the hospital in time for...
- Posted Jun 26th 2010 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Ne-Yo is gearing up to be a first time father and couldn't contain his excitement. The rapper confirmed that he and his girlfriend, Monyetta Shaw, are expecting a child together. She is due in January. "I am 30, and I do have my first child on the way, and I'm very, very, very excited about that," the hitmaker told Ebony magazine (via MTV.) "It's a New Year's baby," the singer added....
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 05:20 PM by Ashley Iasimone
Who: Jay Sean Album: 'All or Nothing' Video: 'Down' Hails From: London For Fans Of: Chris Brown, Craig David Why He's About to Pop: Since embarking on his career in music, Jay Sean has dropped a handful of singles and two albums, and already toured extensively, performing for audiences at sold out shows worldwide. Sean's international success soon caught the attention of US...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Adam Horne
Who: Jason Derulo Album: 'The Whatcha Say EP' Video: 'Whatcha Say' Hails From: Miramar, Florida For Fans Of: Ne-Yo, Chris Brown Why He's About to Pop: With his debut single 'Whatcha Say' tearing up the charts, Jason Derulo's face may be new on the scene, but he's been a presence in the music world since he was twelve years old, writing songs for major artists like Diddy, Lil Wayne, Danity...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 05:45 PM by Ashley Iasimone
Who: Jaicko Album: 'Can I' Video: 'Oh Yeah' Hails From: Barbados For Fans Of: The Dream, Chris Brown Why He's About to Pop: Jaicko's Caribbean-infused pop tunes are just hitting US radio this year, but he's been building his fanbase for years. "I released a number of songs in Barbados," Jaicko told PopEater. "We have two Top 40 radio stations, and I used to get plugged in between...
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 04:00 PM by PopEater Staff
"The Wait Is Ova. Nov 23 09," announced Rihanna on her Twitter page last week. But the wait for the first single off her much anticipated album 'Rated R' ended today, when she debuted 'Russian Roulette' on Ryan Seacrest's show. The ballad was written and produced by fellow Def Jam artist Ne-Yo, who has a long history of collaboration with Rihanna. You can listen to it here. The artwork released...
- Posted Sep 14th 2009 at 02:46 PM by PopEater Staff
Looks like Rihanna might be tearing into Chris Brown on her new record. Rapper Ne-Yo revealed to E! News that he's been in the studio writing with the 'Umbrella' singer, and it's certainly not full of sweet ballads. "Expect an edgier, almost angrier Rihanna on this one" Ne-Yo said. He also reveals that Rihanna "says some things on this album that you've never heard her say before."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Who Blamed a Lack of Rehearsal Time for His DWTS Ouster?
- Cheryl Burke Has a 'Nurturing' New Boyfriend
- John Stamos's Mother Has Died
- Report: Woman who claimed to have third breast added is fake
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza spared prison over campaign funds violation
- ?True Detective': Will the real Vince Vaughn step forward?
- ?Lion King' musical has the top box office in entertainment
- Is Miley Cyrus' Latest Art Hinting at a Broken Heart? Singer Draws a Sad Alien That Apparently Thinks Too Much—Take a Look!
- NCIS: New Orleans Premieres: Was Another Spin-Off Really Necessary?
- John Stamos Mourns the Death of His Mom: She Was "The Love of My Life"