Posts with tag "new moon"
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 12:21 PM by Mike Ryan
'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' opens on Friday. Of course, you already know this unless (a) you've been living under a rock or (b) you have no interest in teenage love stories centered around vampires and werewolves -- which seems like the more likely scenario considering the human mortality rate of under-rock living. (Not to mention the lack of acceptable under-rock Internet service, which...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 11:56 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Daul Kim Suicide,' 'Heidi Klum Runway After Baby,' and 'Erin Brady' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 08:59 AM by PopEater Staff
In the spirit of the 'Twilight Saga: New Moon' release, we've compiled the best video spoofs about the vampire franchise. So what would happen if Buffy met Edward Cullen or the people of Forks turned into Sims? These hilarious spoofs will answers those questions and much more -- all while tickling the comedy vein. Watch the video below and see more spoofs after the jump >> Buffy vs....
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 02:00 PM by Amy Wilkinson
As bloodlust for the follow-up to 2008's wildly successful vampire romance 'Twilight' reaches a fever pitch, it's nearly impossible to turn on the TV or pass the newsstand without seeing stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart staring back. These star-crossed lovers (and real-life are-they-or-aren't-they couple) have a knack for working fans into a frenzy while dropping some seriously juicy...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 04:33 PM by Bryan Alexander
'Twilight' fans sure do love their favorite character's chief characteristics, and right up their with Edward's sparkling skin, you must surely add Charlie Swan's fine mustache. The 'stache has a life of it's own on the internet (with an appreciative Facebook page for starters), and there were a number of signs paying homage to the glorious growth at 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' premiere on...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 10:34 AM by PopEater Staff
Ashley Greene turned heads at the 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' premiere, but at what cost did her stunning promotional tour looks come? For starters, Greene did a marathon fitting for her lengthy press tour to account for some 40 knock-out items. "It took 8 1/2 hours," she admits to PopEater. Even so, she still had her stylist scrambling for a dress the night before the big premiere. "At my...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 06:44 AM by PopEater Staff
Robert Pattinson was wary about having to take his shirt off for a scene in the upcoming 'Twilight' sequel 'New Moon.' "I felt pretty goofy stepping out into the sunlight in front of 2,000 people in a town square, ripping my clothes off. I was essentially doing a striptease," the actor, who plays vampire heartthrob Edward Cullen, told Parade. "But here's the irony, it was also one of the...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 06:05 PM by PopEater Staff
The ladies of PopEater discuss Chris Brown's ability to always say the worst possible thing, the waning days of the paparazzi craze and why 50 Cent partied like it was his birthday... at the 'New Moon' premiere - all with their guest, Kara Cutruzzula from the Daily Beast. Want Girls To-Go? Grab Them on iTunes >>> ...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 02:12 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Levi Johnston Playgirl,' 'Brock Lesnar Sickness,' and 'Sharon Stone Paris Match' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 12:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Let's face it. 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' is going to be one of the biggest films of the year. Yes, it's geared towards lonely high school girls and their mothers, but it is a huge phenomenon. As expected, all its stars turned out for the Los Angeles premiere of the film. And, as is the norm for big movies, other celebs showed up as well. It's just that given the nature of the material, we...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ferguson Streets Quieter As National Guard Leaves
- Pat O'Brien: Recovery Taught Me to Be Honest About My Past
- Best Party Ever? Katy Perry Celebrates Kacey Musgraves's 26th with a Roller Disco
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- We're Livestreaming the 2014 Emmys Red Carpet This Sunday on E! Online—Get the Emmy Coverage Scoop!
- Musical Artist Madison Creates the Perfect E! Red Carpet 2014 Emmys Song—Get All the Details!
- Watch the First 5 Minutes of Lifetime's Saved by the Bell Movie Now to Get Screech's Side of the Story