Posts with tag "new kids on the block"
- Posted Jun 19th 2011 at 09:02 AM by AOL TV Editors
Is the age of the boy band over? Not according to Lance Bass. The former *NSync member and fledgling producer, 32, just revealed that he has sold six reality shows, including one for VH1. According to Vulture, Bass is developing a new reality series with stars like A.J. McLean of the Backstreet Boys and Joey McIntyre of New Kids on the Block taking charge of forming America's hottest new boy...
- Posted May 16th 2011 at 07:02 AM by Kelly Fisher
Joey McIntyre has something else to look forward to other than the New Kids on the Block/Backstreet Boys tour this summer: a daughter! The singer announced he and his wife are expecting a baby girl later this year. According to E! Online, McIntyre revealed the happy news to fans while on the New Kids on the Block Carnival cruise over the weekend, with his rep confirming the news. The...
- Posted Mar 31st 2011 at 03:16 PM by Sarah Crow
Have you ever wondered what love sounds like? Is it a pounding heart beating rapidly against the soothing backdrop of waves crashing on the beach? Is it the sound of a crackling fire offset by the loud pop of a champagne cork? For many individuals born in the second half of the 20th century, nothing says true love like a group of former teen idols harmonizing about their nonspecific,...
- Posted Jan 30th 2011 at 10:04 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- Music News
Jonathan Knight was world-famous in the '80s as one of the New Kids on the Block. And he was gay. He just never told his public, until now. But Tiffany did it first! The word got out, so to speak, during her recent TV interview with Bravo's Andy Cohen. The redhead singer-turned-Syfy actress confirmed that she canoodled with Knight when they were tourmates back in the day, explaining that "[he]...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 07:33 AM by PopEater Staff
The New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys took the stage at the American Music Awards to perform a medley of both groups' hits and prepare fans for their upcoming summer tour together. Arguably the first mega-famous boy band and one of the last combined to sing NKOTB's 'Step By Step' and 'You've Got It (The Right Stuff)' and BSB's 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back),' 'I Want It That Way' and...
- Posted Jun 21st 2010 at 04:00 PM by Jo Piazza
If you are concerned that Bieber fever is spreading like wildfire, then you should be extra worried about a more mature pandemic with a strain that has mutated so many times there is little hope for a cure. It's New Kids on the Block fever, and it seems to infect women ages 27 to 40. Proof of the madness this pyrexia can cause was found at Thursday and Friday night's NKOTB concert at Radio City...
- Posted Apr 26th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Denise Warner
The freshmen hit 'Glee' just aired its Madonna episode to high praise. With the popularity of the show's songs on iTunes, it's no wonder other artists would want a piece of the musical pie. For example, one Britney Spears. Her manager, Adam Leber, tweeted about wanting an all-Britney episode, hoping to make it a trending topic on the social media site. Then 'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy told...
- Posted Feb 16th 2010 at 03:30 PM by Emily Tan
New Kids on the Block have been in the game for over 20 years, and though Donnie Wahlberg, Danny Wood, Joey McIntyre and brothers Jordan and Jonathan Knight took a long hiatus in the mid-'90s, the group's comeback in 2008 with its latest album, 'The Block,' proved that this boy band was still "hangin' tough." The guys recently came to New York City to promote their tour documentary, 'Coming...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 06:30 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
Full disclosure: I was a 12-year-old girl when New Kids on the Block released their monster hit 'Hangin' Tough,' so you'd be wise to take me with a grain of salt when I say that Joey McIntyre was the dreamiest pop singer that ever graced the pages of Tiger Beat. They say you should never meet your heroes, and having chatted with McIntyre shortly before the birth of his new son Rhys Edward, I'm...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 11:39 AM by Denise Warner
New Kids on the Block's Danny Wood recently released a CD in honor of his mother Betty Wood, who died of breast cancer, called 'Stronger: Remember Betty.' All proceeds from sales of the album go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. The singer talked to us about creating it, and also how he really feels about Christmas music. "I like Christmas music like Nat King Cole and all the classic ones,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Aniston's Dramatic Makeunder for Cake Role: See the Pic
- Elmo Puppeteer Kevin Clash Cleared of Sexual Abuse Charges
- Is This Kate's Favorite Outfit? All Signs Point to Yes
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies after parachute accident
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Lisa Robertson reveals more family sex abuse
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Nashville' joins proud tradition of unorthodox clip shows: 5 more that stand out
- ?John From Cincinnati' is not on HBO Go or Amazon Prime, and it should be
- tUnE-yArDs channels ?Pee-Wee's Playhouse' for ?Water Fountain' music video
- Chris Hemsworth's Wife Elsa Pataky Talks Post-Baby Ab Workout, Shares Fave Green Juice Recipe
- Bachelorette's Eric Hill: 5 Things to Know About the Late Reality Star
- This Sorority Girl Wrote the Most Explicit Email We've Ever Read (We Can't Even Print the Whole Thing!)