Posts with tag "new years eve"
- Posted Dec 28th 2010 at 03:01 PM by Jett Wells
Even if you think New Year's Eve is a silly holiday and don't care about watching the ball drop, you should at least stay up late to hear the latest news about Lady Gaga's new album, 'Born This Way.' In a tweet to her Little Monsters on Christmas Day, Gaga told her fans to be ready for some exciting news at the stroke of midnight on the first day of 2011. "Merry Christmas little monsters! I...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Contrary to popular belief Jennifer Lopez did seek out opinions on her New Years cat suit before she suited up. According to People.com J-Lo asked her longtime makeup artist Scott Barnes whether it was too much (We can't imagine anyone telling J-Lo the truth about that without the threat of water boarding). She asked her hubby Marc Anthony and he also approved. But Marc was having his own style...
- Posted Dec 30th 2009 at 10:00 AM by Jo Piazza
How will you ring in 2010? A little champagne, some dancing, hopefully a smooch at midnight? Your favorite bold-faced names will be doing the same -- just with more expensive champagne and a lockdown on that kiss if the paparazzi are around. PopEater takes a look at where the beautiful people will be welcoming in the New Year....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Second Child on the Way for Christian Bale
- Celebrity Skin Care Specialist Charged with Plotting to Murder Rival
- Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones Hold Hands at N.Y.C. Restaurant
- David Hasselhoff reportedly being wooed for 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Henry Winker calls Kim Kardahian 'charming and warm'
- Khloe Kardashian jokes about having sex with O.J. Simpson
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- James Franco reflects on Broadway debut: ?I have a good life'
- ?Book of Mormon' musical headed to Utah in 2015