Posts with tag "new york fashion week"
- Posted Feb 22nd 2011 at 01:00 PM by Amber James
The crowd at Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. fashion show anxiously awaited as one empty seat needed to be filled. The man in waiting: Matt Damon. But he never showed. Apparently, an impostor duped the organizers, pretending to be Damon's publicist. He demanded the coveted front row seats for the actor, his wife and a pal named Peter Gianquinto. But when it became obvious that Damon wasn't coming,...
- Posted Feb 18th 2011 at 08:30 PM by Amber James
Only fab fashion designer Indashio could make Denise Richards the belle of the ball in a gum-inspired dress. Richards rocked the sparkly, blue number, which Indashio revealed was inspired by the 'Awaken' flavor of Trident Vitality gum. "Denise is the most perfect muse for this dress," Indashio told PopEater. "If this doesn't awaken anybody, I don't know what will." She sat front row, as...
- Posted Sep 14th 2009 at 07:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Love them or hate them, Lady Gaga's fashion choices had tongues wagging at the MTV Video Music Awards at Radio City Music Hall last night. And let's be honest. Aside from Kanye West's temper tantrum, Gaga's sartorial selections were the most interesting part of the show. "She has created a signature style that never fails to get people talking," explains Glamour.com "Slaves to Fashion"...
- Posted Sep 9th 2009 at 09:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week starts this week in New York and the stars of fall's television lineup will be hitting the front row to gawk at each other and at the Spring 2010 collections from the front row. Expect to see scene newcomers like Lea Michele of 'Glee' and Joanna Garcia (appearing as Nate's new love interest on 'Gossip Girl'), a lot of '90210's' Annalynne McCord and Shenae Grimes,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alanis Morissette Went Blonde and We Just Thought You Oughta Know
- How Will and Jada Pinkett Smith Make Their Backyard Date Nights Sexy
- Nick Lachey to Release Fourth Solo Album
- Longtime cast member Darrell Hammond takes over as 'SNL' announcer for Don Pardo
- Sharon Osbourne: I slit my wrists to prove love for Ozzy
- Melissa Rivers speaks out, making first TV appearance since mom's death