Posts with tag "new york magazine"
- Posted Feb 16th 2010 at 04:20 PM by PopEater Staff
New York magazine's Valentine's gift to the world? Sporting the voluptuous Christina Hendricks of 'Mad Men' as their cover girl. The feature attempts to transcend the talk of Hendricks' traffic-stopping curves, but with a headline like "Woman of the Hourglass" and pulse-pounding lingerie photos, who are they trying to kid? This comes weeks after Hendricks' Golden Globes outfit drew...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Middle School Band Teacher Bridgett Szychulski Charged with Having Sex with Student
- Melissa Rivers Breaks Silence for the First Time Since Funeral
- America's Next Top Model Finalist Analeigh Tipton Talks Her New Sitcom
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Tim McGraw: Faith Hill makes me 'better at everything'
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- The high-end version of Apple Watch might cost $5K
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'