Posts with tag "new york magazine"
- Posted Feb 16th 2010 at 04:20 PM by PopEater Staff
New York magazine's Valentine's gift to the world? Sporting the voluptuous Christina Hendricks of 'Mad Men' as their cover girl. The feature attempts to transcend the talk of Hendricks' traffic-stopping curves, but with a headline like "Woman of the Hourglass" and pulse-pounding lingerie photos, who are they trying to kid? This comes weeks after Hendricks' Golden Globes outfit drew...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Richard Gere and Kyra Sedgwick Convince New Yorkers They're Homeless
- Elizabeth Banks Takes Over PEOPLE's Twitter During Press Day for Walk of Shame
- Diane Keaton: Why I Never Got Married
- Censorship of film 'Halawet Rooh' in Egypt sparks national controversy
- Kevin Clash, voice of Elmo, cleared of sex abuse charges
- Human Barbie shares workout video, scary skinny pics