Posts with tag "new york magazine"
- Posted Feb 16th 2010 at 04:20 PM by PopEater Staff
New York magazine's Valentine's gift to the world? Sporting the voluptuous Christina Hendricks of 'Mad Men' as their cover girl. The feature attempts to transcend the talk of Hendricks' traffic-stopping curves, but with a headline like "Woman of the Hourglass" and pulse-pounding lingerie photos, who are they trying to kid? This comes weeks after Hendricks' Golden Globes outfit drew...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lawyer Drops Accuser in Bryan Singer Sex Abuse Lawsuit
- Mom of Two Jennifer Huston Vanishes Without a Trace in Oregon
- Girls Star Allison Williams Cast as Peter Pan in NBC's Live Musical
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Highlights from Daniel Radcliffe's first Comic-Con
- You're not making it through ?Sharknado 2? without our drinking game
- Kim Kardashian Looks Fierce in Leopard Print While Kendall & Kylie Jenner Love Their Crop Tops—See the Latest Kardashian Trends!
- This 17-Year-Old Girl Has Been Deemed "Too Beautiful" to Play Volleyball for Her Country
- Did Miranda Kerr and Selena Gomez Spark Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's Fight? Let's Examine the Clues