Posts with tag "new york magazine"
- Posted Feb 16th 2010 at 04:20 PM by PopEater Staff
New York magazine's Valentine's gift to the world? Sporting the voluptuous Christina Hendricks of 'Mad Men' as their cover girl. The feature attempts to transcend the talk of Hendricks' traffic-stopping curves, but with a headline like "Woman of the Hourglass" and pulse-pounding lingerie photos, who are they trying to kid? This comes weeks after Hendricks' Golden Globes outfit drew controversia...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Endangered White Rhino Dies, Leaving Only Four Others Left Alive
- Two Die in Fiery Crash of Passenger Plane at Milwaukee Airport
- Tom Brady Sues The NFL in Federal Court Over 'Deflategate' Suspension
- Amnesty International's legalized prostitution push turning off celeb supporters
- 'Law & Order' director Alexander arrested on child pornography charges
- Hulk Hogan wants investigation to determine if Gawker leaked his racist rant
- Britney Spears Does the Splits in Her Bikini While Hangin' in Hawaii—Take a Look!
- Cecil the Lion Mourned During Nat Geo Wild Event: "It's Our Responsibility to Do Everything We Can"
- Salma Hayek Blasts Donald Trump For Immigration Comments: I Won't Even Say His Name