Posts with tag "new york magazine"
- Posted Feb 16th 2010 at 04:20 PM by PopEater Staff
New York magazine's Valentine's gift to the world? Sporting the voluptuous Christina Hendricks of 'Mad Men' as their cover girl. The feature attempts to transcend the talk of Hendricks' traffic-stopping curves, but with a headline like "Woman of the Hourglass" and pulse-pounding lingerie photos, who are they trying to kid? This comes weeks after Hendricks' Golden Globes outfit drew controversia...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lupita Nyong'o Oscars Dress Returned to L.A. Hotel, Thieves Claim Pearls are Fake: Report
- Would Host Chris Harrison Ever Be The Bachelor? (VIDEO)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: What The Latest Medical Developments Really Mean
- Dress that 'greatly resembles' stolen Lupita Nyong'o gown recovered
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown ?absolutely no signs of life lately'
- Even Kate Upton Needs a Touch-Up! Model Steps Out Makeup-Free, Reveals Blotchy Skin
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!