Posts with tag "nick cannon"
- Posted Apr 20th 2011 at 09:20 PM by Boombox Editors
Mariah Carey is sparing no expense when it comes to the nursery for her soon-to-be-born twins. In a new interview with Life & Style magazine, the songbird showed off her elaborate nursery, which cost a whopping $100,000. Decked out in soft unisex colors, Carey and her husband Nick Cannon infused their personal style within the room, located at their Bel-Air, Calif. mansion, but also dropped ...
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 01:00 AM by Spinner Editors
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Baby -
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Mariah Carey -
- Nick Cannon -
- AOL Music
Nick Cannon is having second thoughts about he and his wife Mariah Carey taking nude photos together. Carey, who is due to give birth to twins very soon, posed for the artistic flicks with her hubby of nearly three years, to commemorate the pregnancy. "My children are going to have to see these pictures," Cannon said on his radio show. "It's a little weird. It's a little nasty. I mean, have ...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 07:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
As Mariah Carey's due date inches closer, the singer bared her pregnant belly for an intimate photo shoot for Life & Style, on newsstands nationwide Friday. Carey is reportedly just a few weeks away from giving birth to twins -- a boy and a girl -- with husband Nick Cannon. "I was feeling very vulnerable about taking pictures at all right now, but then I didn't want to miss this ...
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 02:30 PM by Maggie Coughlan
Mariah Carey is sharing all of her excitement about her twins' upcoming birth with her Twitter followers. "My attempt @ festiveness on 327! For ATLITL thank u + I♥U! Comin soon #dembabies! LYMA+thanx 4 making me happy:)," she wrote, proudly displaying a butterfly painted on her stomach. The Grammy winner, 42, had a false alarm this weekend and sought medical attention, according to ...
- Posted Mar 27th 2011 at 09:12 AM by Christine Fenno
With two babies on board, Mariah Carey has been practicing lullabies and eagerly anticipating the arrival of twins. Still, she expressed a double dose of surprise this weekend when it looked like her new little daughter and son, with husband Nick Cannon, were about to show up early. The Grammy winner, 42, had a false alarm this weekend and sought medical attention, according to PEOPLE. ...
- Posted Mar 25th 2011 at 10:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
Nick Cannon and wife Mariah Carey are busying preparing for the upcoming arrival of twins this spring, and the dad-to-be tweeted some of his concerns about the delivery room. "I am probably going to faint in the delivery room! I need to man up!" Cannon tweeted on Wednesday. "Or maybe I should say WOMAN UP since they are the ones that have to be the strongest in the whole ordeal! I am in awe of ...
- Posted Mar 10th 2011 at 11:15 AM by Sarah Crow
While Nick Cannon is looking forward to becoming a first-time father to twins with wife Mariah Carey, his brother is looking forward to hard time, ETOnline reports. According to the North Hollywood LAPD, Nick's brother, Gabriel Cannon, was arrested after trying to steal video equipment and personal items from a group of individuals in Studio City, Calif. Gabriel, who was working in ...
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 09:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon celebrated the upcoming arrival of their twins at a blue-and-pink themed baby shower Sunday night at The Conservatory Grill at the Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills, PEOPLE reported. The elegant baby shower was adults-only. Carey and Cannon arrived at the party at 7PM and were joined by family and friends, including 'American Idol' judge Randy Jackson. The shower ...
- Posted Mar 2nd 2011 at 12:15 AM by AOL Music Editors
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Music News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- Chelsea Handler -
- Nick Cannon -
- AOL Music
When Nick Cannon and Chelsea Handler had a much publicized Twitter feud back in October, many thought it was because of a wisecrack Handler took at the expectant father. But to hear Cannon tell the story, it all started with comments the comedian made about his wife, Mariah Carey. When Handler tweeted the joke, "I just heard Nick Cannon is starting a comedy tour. Who's going to do the comedy?" ...
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 10:43 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Is Mariah Carey trying to fatten up her husband Nick Cannon? The TV personality told Fox411's Pop Tarts that his wife, who is pregnant with twins, is feeding him so much that he's the one packing on the pregnancy pounds! "At this point she's just doing a lot of cooking, she's not even eating. She's creating the smell," he said. "So she cooks it, then makes me eat it. Im the one gaining all the ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paula Deen: I Used the N-Word, but Don't Condone Racism
- Meet the Ecstatic Schoolgirl Who Photographed Princes William & Harry
- E L James Reveals Director for Fifty Shades of Grey Movie
- Break Time: Courtney Stodden follows Farrah Abraham, films breast englarment
- Which celebrity is the worst role model for kids?
- Celebrity scale: Better skinny or curvy?
- Official ?Star Wars: Episode VII' character breakdowns released: Commence theorizing!
- Did Kim and Kanye name their baby Kaidence?
- Is Brad Pitt taking promotional lessons from Justin Timberlake?