Posts with tag "nick cannon"
- Posted Dec 16th 2010 at 10:24 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
If anyone can squeeze a secret out of someone, it's obviously the Commander in Chief. President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle seemed to be on our side when they snagged some scoop from parents-to-be Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon. When Mariah was performing at the 'Christmas in Washington' TNT special, she ran into the first couple, who asked if she was having twins, PEOPLE reports. ...
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 07:29 PM by Steve Baltin
Nick Cannon has a lot of titles in his career, we mean a lot -- TV host, radio DJ, actor, aspiring stand-up comic, club DJ. And then of course there's his marriage to superstar Mariah Carey. And unless you've been living under a rock, you know the couple have a baby on the way. So understandably when you're juggling multiple jobs, a celebrity marriage, and impending parenthood, Cannon tells...
- Posted Oct 29th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Sarah Crow
She may be a diva, but Mariah Carey is dealing with her recently announced pregnancy like any other mom-to-be. The singer, who is expecting her first child with hubby Nick Cannon, went on Cannon's radio show to discuss the toll impending motherhood is taking on her body, PEOPLE reports. Although the couple have expressed their excitement over the pregnancy, Carey says, "I feel nauseous, I'm...
- Posted Oct 28th 2010 at 08:42 AM by PopEater Staff
After months of speculation and rumors, Mariah Carey has confirmed the worst kept secret in entertainment -- she's pregnant. "Yes, we are pregnant. This is true," the singer revealed this morning on the 'Today' show as part of an 'Access Hollywood' exclusive. This will be the first child for Carey, 41, and her husband, Nick Cannon, 29. "It's been a long journey. It's been tough because...
- Posted Aug 25th 2010 at 04:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Mariah Carey's recent performance in Brazil reignited speculation that the singer is pregnant. The 'Obsessed' singer had noticeably exchanged her signature hip-hugging dresses for oversized clothing that hid her bodacious curves. Although her husband Nick Cannon is playing coy about her growing belly, the couple aren't exactly denying the pregnancy rumors. Mariah's publicist, Cindi Berger, told...
- Posted Aug 24th 2010 at 07:04 AM by PopEater Staff
Nick Cannon won't reveal whether or not his wife, Mariah Carey, is expecting their first child. Baby rumors have been swirling around the couple for months, but Carey's recent performance in Brazil has reignited speculation that the singer is pregnant. "I've said it before and I'll say it time and time again -- when my wife feels like talking about whatever she wants to talk about, you will...
- Posted Jun 19th 2010 at 08:48 AM by PopEater Staff
Mariah Carey has a new perfume rolling out, Lollipop Bling. And that name's not arbitrary. "The inspiration for Lollipop Bling was Nick's marriage proposal to me," Carey says in a press release. "He first surprised me with a Ring Pop -- romantic, fun and young-at-heart -- like me!" Cannon, 29, proposed to Carey, 40, in 2007 with a diamond disguised as a Ring Pop....
- Posted Jun 8th 2010 at 07:41 AM by PopEater Staff
Although she's been the focus of incessant pregnancy rumors, Mariah Carey revealed Monday evening that her dog is the real new mama in the family. "ChaCha just had her baby! Its a giiirl!!! Anybody want a beautiful Jack russell puppy?! Jk: ) lol," the singer posted on Twitter. Despite the announcement about her pup, Carey still hasn't addressed why she abruptly dropped out of Tyler Perry's new...
- Posted Jun 3rd 2010 at 10:55 AM by PopEater Staff
Despite rumors Mariah Carey, 40, is pregnant with her first child -- or possibly twins, depending on who's spitting the gossip -- husband Nick Cannon, 29, is keeping the speculation in check. "If & when my wife is ready to make ANY announcements about private matters she will do it personally. Thanks for being respectful," Cannon tweeted yesterday. But nothing's stopping him from joking...
- Posted May 27th 2010 at 02:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Mariah Carey abruptly dropped out of Tyler Perry's new film earlier this week, setting off a firestorm of speculation that the singer is pregnant. But is she? "She is not doing the movie because her doctor advised her not to," her rep told Us Magazine. "More than that I cannot comment further." Carey was set to appear in the adaptation of Ntozake Shange's 1975 play 'For Colored Girls Who Have...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alleged Meth Users Steal $100,000 Worth of Cattle from Amazing Race Star
- Cook Like Drew and Reese! The Country's Best Cooking School Vacations
- Barack Obama Attempts to Shop For Michelle and the Girls at the Gap
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Between Two Ferns' director Scott Aukerman on how they got Obama to laugh at himself
- Matthew McConaughey's ?Wolf of Wall Street' chest thump gets a remix ? VIDEO
- Jennifer Lopez says she would let both Ben Affleck and Diddy (hypothetically) drown ? VIDEO
- Juan Pablo Galavis Took The Bachelor "Very Seriously," Family Says—He Just Couldn't Propose Yet!
- Selena Gomez Bares Her Midriff for Adidas Ad in New York City After Whirlwind Weekend With Justin Bieber
- Jennifer Connelly Has Hard Candies Stuck to Her Dress, and We Love It!