Posts with tag "nick lachey"
- Posted Nov 6th 2010 at 08:39 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Some birthday presents really are the icing on the cake. 'True Beauty' host Vanessa Minnillo touched down for a Mexican vacation on Nov. 5 flashing a little pre-30th birthday bling: her new engagement ring from Nick Lachey. The lovebird Scorpios, who share the same Nov. 9 birthday and have been dating since 2006, announced their engagement via Lachey's Twitter account. "If anyone's heard...
- Posted Nov 5th 2010 at 07:35 AM by Rob Shuter
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo's engagement news on Thursday came as a surprise for everyone except ex-wife Jessica Simpson, who knew the day would come when the man she let get away would propose to another woman. "Even though Jessica wants to be happy for Nick, this is a very difficult time for her," a friend of Simpson's tells me. "Nick was the love of her life then, man, and he was her...
- Posted Nov 4th 2010 at 06:30 PM by PopEater Staff
After almost four years of dating, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo are engaged, their reps confirm exclusively to UsMagazine.com. "We're excited and incredibly happy about our engagement and we look forward to a wonderful future together," the couple said in a statement. "They're so happy, doing great. Thrilled about it," a source close to the couple also tells UsMagazine. The couple...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2010 at 07:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Sure, it's been five years since reality TV's most famous couple called it quits but that didn't make it any less awkward when Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey both showed up at the same restaurant Thursday night. After years of keeping their distance, Simpson and Lachey both showed up for dinner at Hollywood eatery The Red O around the same time, PEOPLE reports. Simpson arrived with current...
- Posted Oct 1st 2010 at 07:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Former MTV VJ Vanessa Minnillo is coming clean on her showering habits. In an interview with Parade, the former Miss Teen USA reveals she and boyfriend of four years Nick Lachey take two showers a day--together. "We shower, honestly, at least twice a day. We shower in the morning and we shower at some point during the day or before bed. It's so funny because we've turned it into an intimate...
- Posted Aug 8th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Jessica Simpson is funny, down to earth and unarguably resilient. Whether she's laughing in the face of a fat joke or promoting her not-so-successful reality show, the girl always seems to bounce back. But there's no denying J-Simp's been unlucky in love. The self-professed hopeless romantic notoriously remained a virgin until her marriage to Nick Lachey back in 2002. Most of us thought she'd...
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Amber James
So you're out enjoying dinner and notice the person sitting next to you looks vaguely familiar. "Is that...?" you whisper. Yeah, it is. Next thing you know, the star is diving deep into that chocolate dessert hoping no one notices. At PopEater, we love listening to people's various celebrity encounters, so we've let our trusted readers submit their best celebrity foodie encounters.* Find out what...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Laura Ferreiro
Those synchronized dance moves, color-coordinated outfits, four-part harmonies and emotive solos -- who does them better than boy bands? With the Backstreet Boys (photo, left) in the midst of a "comeback" tour and Robbie Williams' recent announcement that he plans to perform again with Take That (photo, right), we thought it only fitting to find out what their contemporary boy bands have been up...
- Posted Oct 8th 2009 at 05:12 PM by PopEater Staff
After a few months apart, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo are giving their relationship another go. "I am happy in a relationship," Lachey told Good Day Philadelphia, PEOPLE reports. "I was single for a minute, there, and then we've kind of patched things up," he added of his romance with Minnillo. ...
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 09:10 AM by Jo Piazza
Think twice before you pick up a Cuisinart or monogrammed towel set to send to Khloe Kardashian and her new hubby L.A. Laker Lamar Odom in celebration of their quickie Sunday evening nuptials. According to the very scientific mathematics of reality television statistics, this marriage may have a shelf life shorter than one of Kim Kardashian's skirts. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall and Kylie's Latest Fashion Shoot: 'We Don't Remember a Time Before the Cameras'
- Gov. Rick Perry Booked, Gets Mug Shot Taken
- Sarah Jessica Parker: The Burger that Changed Our Lives
- Adrianne Palicki reportedly cast as Marvel super spy Bobbi Morse in 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'
- Casey Kasem to be buried in Norway, wife cites heritage
- Bill Cosby gives bizarre sex talk on 'Tonight Show'
- Lindsay Lohan posts selfie with Tina Fey during EW's ?Mean Girls' reunion
- The Rock is starring in DC's ?Shazam'? as the villain? An investigation
- Exclusive: The cast of Broadway's ?It's Only a Play' reenacts Ellen's Oscar selfie
- Johnny Depp and Daughter Lily-Rose Team Up for New Film Yoga Hosers
- Terrence Jenkins, Catt Sadler and Jesse Giddings Get Soaked in Ice Bucket Challenge—Watch Now!
- Vin Diesel Poses Naked in Racy Shower Photo After Completing the Ice Bucket Challenge—Take a Look!