Posts with tag "nick lachey"
- Posted Jul 4th 2011 at 12:32 PM by Christine Fenno
Nick Lachey is on the verge of tying the knot with longtime love Vanessa Minnillo, but first, 30 of the groom-to-be's friends made sure he enjoyed a classic Las Vegas bachelor party weekend. On Friday, the 37-year-old 'Sing-Off host partied at TAO nightclub. In a casual white T-shirt, he mugged for paparazzi while showing off his black and red cake, featuring a ball-and-chain complete with...
- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 08:30 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Top News
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minillo are busy planning their wedding, but no one, and that includes Nick's brother and Best Man Drew, are privy to any of the details including the date. "We have been told to expect a phone call and expect to jump on a plane," Drew told me backstage recently at 'New York Live' where we were both appearing as guests. "It could be any day now so we are all ready."...
- Posted Jun 20th 2011 at 11:45 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although Nick Lachey wasn't allowed anywhere near his bride-to-be, Vanessa Minnillo's Las Vegas bachelorette party, that doesn't mean he wasn't there -- Minnillo and her friends were serenaded by a Nick Lachey impersonator. The only difference? The impersonator may have lacked Lachey's silky smooth vocals and he was also a little person, according to Us magazine. But the presence of her hubby's...
- Posted May 30th 2011 at 03:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Showered with gifts, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo were all smiles at their romantic West Hollywood wedding shower on Sunday, according to Us Magazine. "Their party took [place] in the private rooftop garden surrounded by tall hedges and several security guards," an insider told Us Magazine of the couple's London Hotel fete. "The area was closed to the public and roped off. There were white...
- Posted Mar 25th 2011 at 08:40 AM by Kelly Fisher
Though she's been engaged since November, Vanessa Minnillo hasn't done much wedding planning yet, according to UsMagazine.com. "I always feel irresponsible, like I'm unprepared for my test at school," she said, while chatting with Rachel Ray on her talk show, which airs next Monday. "We have nothing yet, except for the wedding planner." If fiance Nick Lachey had any say in the matter,...
- Posted Jan 8th 2011 at 08:34 AM by Christine Fenno
Recently engaged couple Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo plan to stock up on sunscreen and banish the winter blues by shooting an upcoming episode -- featuring pirates! -- of CBS' 'Hawaii Five-O.' The 'Sing-Off' host, 37, and his bride-to-be, 30, will play an engaged couple, according to People.com. (The real-life fiances just returned home to California from a holiday getaway in Italy, where...
- Posted Dec 4th 2010 at 08:04 AM by Christine Fenno
While promoting the season 2 premiere of NBC's a cappella vocal competition 'The Sing-Off,' series host Nick Lachey, 37, opened up about his upcoming nuptials to fiancee Vanessa Minnillo, 30. "I want it to be about her," the former boy band singer told PEOPLE. "Any guy will tell you that it's probably more about the bride than the groom. It's just about celebrating your love for each other." ...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 09:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Mere days after Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo announced their engagement, Jessica Simpson and boyfriend Eric Johnson announced they too are tying the knot. But Lachey doesn't seem too bothered by the coincidentally close proposals. "I will say the same thing I always say: I wish her the very best," he told UsMagazine.com Monday during a conference call for his NBC singing show 'The...
- Posted Nov 13th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Maybe I'm still living in a blissful state of teenage delusion, but I haven't given up hope that one day, my favorite 'Newlyweds' stars, Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson, will reunite. My mom was quick to point out that if she were Vanessa Minnillo, Nick's current fiancée, she wouldn't appreciate some gossipy writer wishing for her man to get back with his ex-wife. Really, Vanessa, it's...
- Posted Nov 11th 2010 at 02:16 PM by Sarah Crow
Most women would have mixed feelings about their ex getting remarried, but Jessica Simpson is nothing but thrilled about ex-husband Nick Lachey's engagement to Vanessa Minnillo. While various media outlets have reported Simpson was hurt by the news of Lachey's engagement, she sang a different tune on Ryan Seacrest's radio show. Us Weekly reports that Simpson told Seacrest, "I don't know...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Three Books by Gabriel Garcia Marquez That You Must Read
- Julia Roberts, Mark Ruffalo Shine in The Normal Heart Trailer
- See This/Skip That: From Transcendence to Heaven Is for Real
- Vogue sued for Kim Kardashian/Kanye West photo shoot video
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle
- ?Parks and Recreation' and babies: What will happen to the show?
- The 20 Best Summer Blockbusters of All Time: ?Ghostbusters'
- A ?Southland' movie? Here's what we'd want to see
- Rapper Andre Johnson Used Steak Knife to Cut Off Penis and Testicles While on Drugs, Source Says
- Parks and Recreation Finale Features Big Changes, "Exciting" Moments That Set Up Season 7
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Guest Star on Nashville, Y'all—Plus, Which Country Starlet Is Joining Her?