Posts with tag "nickelodeon"
- Posted Oct 7th 2010 at 10:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Has the voice of 'Dora the Explorer' been taken for a ride? The actress who became the voice of the adventurous cartoon character in 2007 filed a lawsuit on Wednesday claiming Nickelodeon and its parent companies exploited her with a dubious contract that made millions for the network, but little for her. Lawyers for 14-year-old Caitlin Sanchez told the New York Daily News that the actress and ...
- Posted Mar 26th 2010 at 04:21 PM by PopEater Staff
You'd think Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards would be a safe haven from scandals and drama, but time and time again, the show has seen its fair share of both. From behind the scenes chatter to eye-popping performances, we've wrangled up the most talked about moments -- plus some of our favorite celebrity slimes....
- Posted Feb 5th 2010 at 12:25 PM by Scott Harris
- Filed under:
- TV News
Hollywood dad Joe Simpson has spent the last decade or more building his daughters into a media brand. Now he's back with an all-new product to push: himself. According to the Hollywood Reporter, Simpson, the father and manager of Jessica and Ashlee Simpson, has struck a deal with Nickelodeon to produce a sitcom based on his own experiences raising those daughters. The untitled project, which a...
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 02:00 PM by PopEater Staff
If you don't have very young children, there's a chance that the Nickelodeon show 'Yo Gabba Gabba!' isn't on your radar. The series features four brightly-colored monsters learning lessons about nutrition, hygiene and sharing - from each other and their good buddy Lance Rock, a live-action role played by a Los Angeles DJ in orange spandex and a wacky hat. So why are more and more adults jumping...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sons of Anarchy's Drea De Matteo Is Engaged to Whitesake Rocker Michael Devin
- FROM EW: Is Beyoncé Joining the Cast of the The Wiz Live!?
- Caitlyn Jenner Tries Out a Feminine Voice for Kim Kardashian West (Video)
- Alabama to release first new country album in 14 years
- Judge: Sale of convent to Katy Perry likely invalid
- Relativity Media files for bankruptcy protection