Posts with tag "nicole richie"
- Posted Dec 10th 2010 at 03:15 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Nicole Richie is finally ready to walk down the aisle ... and we're all ready to see what dress the reality star-turned-designer chooses for her special day. It appears the winner is Marchesa. E! Online reports that Richie will be wearing a creation from Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig's label when she weds rocker Joel Madden at father Lionel Richie's Beverly Hills estate tomorrow....
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 04:46 PM by Christo Varghese
It looks like singer Lionel Richie's mansion may be the venue for daughter Nicole Richie and fiance Joel Madden's wedding, which is rumored to be this coming weekend. Images of tents and other temporary structures around the Beverly Hills estate have surfaced. According to the Daily Mail, a large marquee has been erected at the back door of the house, while workmen are busy building other...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2010 at 07:12 PM by PopEater Staff
Note to celebrity wedding watchers: don't count on Nicole Richie and Joel Madden's nuptials to happen in the next few weeks just because her bachelorette party took place this past weekend. A source tells E!Online they're planning to tie the knot later in the year. Richie and Madden are hoping to exchange vows in December but due to scheduling and planning issues, the reality TV starlet decided...
- Posted Aug 27th 2010 at 04:55 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Nicole Richie is so confident in her new hairdo that she's posting it for all of the World Wide Web to see. The former 'Simple Life' reality star unveiled her latest look on her blog last night, calling it "makeover madness." No doubt, the 28-year-old fashion designer has run the gamut of hairstyles -- going from blonde to brunette to blonde again -- but now she's back to a shorter cut with...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2010 at 09:30 PM by PopEater Staff
A judge extended Nicole Richie's probation for one year today in a Los Angeles court, UsMagazine reports. Richie is on probation from a 2006 DUI. She was arrested after driving her black Mercedes Benz down a Burbank, California, freeway the wrong way. After admitting to smoking marijuana and taking Vicodin before driving that night, the reality star spent 82 minutes in jail for the offense. ...
- Posted Jun 20th 2010 at 06:00 AM by Amber James
Although Joel Madden and Nicole Richie are engaged, they "haven't even started planning" the wedding, the Good Charlotte rocker tells PopEater and reassures that Richie is no bridezilla. "She's more of a momzilla," he jokes, adding right now, she's more focused on family and their two children, son Sparrow, 9 months and Harlow, 2. Sadly, he won't be spending Father's Day at home. While he hits...
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 07:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Between all the amazing tributes and awards, celebrities took time to have fun with their famous friends (and idols) at the 2010 Academy Awards. Uploading backstage photos to Twitter, stars shared the fun stuff we didn't see on TV. Even before the ceremony began, 'Inglourious Basterds' actor Eli Roth decided to work on his tan. "Last minute Oscar preparations," Roth writes on Twitter. See more...
- Posted Feb 27th 2010 at 12:00 AM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Nicole Richie and Joel Madden are the latest Hollywood couple to announce their engagement, and it reminded us of all the fabulous Hollywood couples we're rooting for. With all the breakups in this town, it's refreshing when a couple gets engaged, ties the knot and stays together for the long haul. Here, we reveal the celebrity pairs we hope survive the craziness that is Hollywood. ...
- Posted Feb 17th 2010 at 09:07 AM by Rob Shuter
Nicole Richie and Joel Madden are ready to make their relationship official with a wedding, and lucky old me has exclusive details about what to expect. Will it be a lavish, champagne-and-caviar boasting superparty worthy of its own MTV special? Or is Nicole going for simple and elegant? You'll find out after the jump plus details on whether 'Celebrity Apprentice' is fixed!...
- Posted Feb 6th 2010 at 05:59 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
After months of speculation, it seems like the new TV show, 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,' might actually happen. Paris Hilton's relatives, as well as other celebrity heavy hitters, are attached and ready to go. But did Bravo executives miss the mark? Wouldn't it be more fun if the next franchise of 'Housewives' was located right smack in the middle of Hollywood and featured real...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Is This Modern Chateau Kim & Kanye's Over-the-Top Wedding Venue?
- Cardinals Pitchers Adorably Botch Frozen Song at Charity Karaoke
- American Idol: Jena Irene and Alex Preston Rule the Night
- 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing 17-year-old boy in 1999
- AC/DC guitarist Malcolm Young taking break from group due to illness
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps from balcony in apparent suicide attempt, report says
- Confessions from a ?Real World' open casting call
- ?Arrow' recap: It's not easy being green
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- Kate Middleton Meets Little Princesses and Helps Plant a Tree With Prince William—See the Pics!
- Miley Cyrus Will "Remain Hospitalized" for Severe Allergic Reaction to Medication—Exclusive Update!
- Arrow Introduces a Classic DC Villain, American Idol's New Frontrunner Emerges and More OMG TV Moments