Posts with tag "nicolerichie"
- Posted Oct 24th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
What other celebrities are the tabloids dishing on this week? Find Out Inside ...
- Posted Oct 5th 2009 at 05:56 PM by PopEater Staff
While driving around Beverly Hills, Nicole Richie was rear-ended by a car driven by a photographer, TMZ reports. According to reports, Richie claimed she was in pain but told authorities she would see her own private doctors. The driver of the other car is being cited for being an unlicensed driver and his car is being impounded. ...
- Posted Sep 11th 2009 at 09:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Do stars think their kids won't stick out enough being surrounded by paparazzi, skipping school to hang out on movie sets and showing up on the cover of US Weekly? That must be why they decide to give them names no ordinary person in their right mind would bestow on a child. How else to explain Sparrow James Midnight Madden, who Nicole Richie and Joel Madden brought into the world on Wednesday? ...
- Posted Sep 9th 2009 at 02:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Nicole Richie and Joel Madden have added another bird to their nest, as baby boy Sparrow was born on Wednesday. Richie wrote on her Web site: "In the middle of night, the very early hours of September 9, 2009, Sparrow James Midnight Madden was born to Nicole Richie and Joel Madden ... He weighs 7lbs 14oz. Nicole, Joel, Harlow [their 19-month-old daughter] and Sparrow are all doing well. Thank ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eleanor Parker of The Sound of Music Dies at 91
- Watch: The Muppets' Swedish Chef Battles Gordon Ramsay in an Epic Food Fight
- The Latest Star to Get Hair Extensions Is ... Daniel Radcliffe? See the Photo!
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- Britney Spears is right: 5 reasons ?Chaotic' is her worst career move ever ? VIDEO
- ?Time' 2013 Person of the Year finalists: Miley Cyrus, President Obama among top 10
- ?Super Mario 3D World' review: The portly plumber's latest is totally pawesome