Posts with tag "nicolerichie"
- Posted Oct 24th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
What other celebrities are the tabloids dishing on this week? Find Out Inside...
- Posted Oct 5th 2009 at 05:56 PM by PopEater Staff
While driving around Beverly Hills, Nicole Richie was rear-ended by a car driven by a photographer, TMZ reports. According to reports, Richie claimed she was in pain but told authorities she would see her own private doctors. The driver of the other car is being cited for being an unlicensed driver and his car is being impounded....
- Posted Sep 11th 2009 at 09:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Do stars think their kids won't stick out enough being surrounded by paparazzi, skipping school to hang out on movie sets and showing up on the cover of US Weekly? That must be why they decide to give them names no ordinary person in their right mind would bestow on a child. How else to explain Sparrow James Midnight Madden, who Nicole Richie and Joel Madden brought into the world on Wednesday? ...
- Posted Sep 9th 2009 at 02:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Nicole Richie and Joel Madden have added another bird to their nest, as baby boy Sparrow was born on Wednesday. Richie wrote on her Web site: "In the middle of night, the very early hours of September 9, 2009, Sparrow James Midnight Madden was born to Nicole Richie and Joel Madden ... He weighs 7lbs 14oz. Nicole, Joel, Harlow [their 19-month-old daughter] and Sparrow are all doing well. Thank ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- What's It Like to Get Caught Up In a 'Tornado' With Little Big Town?
- Is Hugh Jackman Done with Wolverine? See His Cryptic Instagram Photo
- Happy Engagement Anniversary Jill and Derick Dillard!
- Roma Downey on 'A.D.' miniseries: 'People are hungry for stories of faith'
- Carrie Underwood shares first picture of son Isaiah's face
- Rapper Ludacris, model Chrissy Teigen to host Billboard Music Awards on May 17 in Las Vegas