Posts with tag "niecy nash"
- Posted May 29th 2011 at 08:21 AM by Christine Fenno
Former 'Clean House' host and 'Dancing With the Stars' hoofer Niecy Nash exchanged wedding vows on Saturday at a Malibu, Calif., vineyard with Jay Tucker, an electrical engineer. The couple has been engaged since September. It is Nash's second marriage; she divorced Don Nash, with whom she has three kids, in 2007. Who attended the nuptials? According to People.com, guests at the outdoor...
- Posted Sep 7th 2010 at 05:18 PM by PopEater Staff
'Clean House' star Niecy Nash has some pretty sweet news to share: she's getting engaged! The actress announced on Twitter that Jay Tucker, her boyfriend of one year, popped the question over the weekend. The 'Reno 911' alum and her beau even recreated the magic moment in a series of photos that they sent to all her fans. "I was asked a very important question," she began. "I said yes!"...
- Posted Jun 30th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Bryan Alexander
'Dancing with the Stars' alum Niecy Nash is offering supportive words to her co-dancer and pal Jake Pavelka in the wake of his nasty breakup with Vienna Girardi. Like a true romantic, she tells Jake, "Don't give up on love." But Nash also expressed shock about the breakup. There was no sign of discord whatsoever when she had her trailer directly next to Jake's during the 'Dancing'...
- Posted Jun 24th 2010 at 03:30 PM by Amber James
Niecy Nash is ready to take 'Reno 911!' to a whole new level. The actress wants to bring her bootylicious character, Deputy Raineesha Williams, back to the big screen to engage in further misadventures with her counterpart, Deputy Trudy Wiegel (played by actress Kerri Kenney). Although nothing is confirmed, Nash is fully prepared to "put her booty and baby hair back on," and tells PopEater at...
- Posted Apr 15th 2010 at 01:13 PM by PopEater Staff
'The Insider' host and PopEater pal Lara Spencer sits down with our own Rob 'Naughty But Nice' Shuter to discuss the week's hottest headlines. To start, Shuter and Spencer -- with a special appearance by Niecy Nash -- talk 'Dancing With the Stars.' Niecy reveals her plan to defeat Kate Gosselin on the show, and Lara dishes on who she thinks is actually dating on 'DWTS' and who she believes...
- Posted Mar 2nd 2010 at 01:41 PM by Amber James
As 'Dancing With The Stars' heads into its tenth season, the new cast list makes us wonder how they convinced Kate Gosselin, Pamela Anderson and astronaut Buzz Aldrin to join. Will dancing place second to the image boost that these stars need? PopEater dissects this season's contestants and reveals what each "star" has to gain from joining the show. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Splits with Boyfriend David Lucado
- Dating Naked Couple Weds! Bride Reveals All the Details
- Virginia Ex-Governor Forced to Air Dirty Laundry in Court to Protect Himself
- Martina McBride and Billy Ray Cyrus team up to honor the Beatles
- New Zack Morris: Unauthorized story 'a love letter' to Saved By The Bell
- Pregnant or burrito grande?
- ?Rock Band' developer debuts a game for wannabe dream exorcists
- Poll: Which ?Walking Dead' magazine cover is your favorite?
- Donald Trump Completes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With the Help of Miss Universe and Miss USA—Watch Now!
- Dakota Fanning Loves Lisa Vanderpump, Talks 21st Birthday Plans (Yup, a Drink May Be Involved)
- Inside Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Budget Wedding—It Was Practically Free!