Posts with tag "nigel barker"
- Posted Sep 2nd 2010 at 10:22 AM by Amber James
Nigel Barker is making sure every step taken during Fashion Week is for a good cause, so PopEater hit the pavement with the 'America's Next Top Model' photographer in NYC's iconic Meatpacking District to kick off Nine West's Runway Relief, which raises awareness for Fashion Targets Breast Cancer. Barker is passionate about his latest project, adding it should "hit home" for everyone. "My wife's...
- Posted Apr 29th 2010 at 02:01 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Baby -
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Sandra Bullock
Sandra Bullock's bombshell PEOPLE cover, in which she revealed that she is not only divorcing Jesse James, but also adopted a New Orleans baby in January, caught everyone by surprise. News agencies, magazines, blogs -- nobody had a clue Bullock's story was coming ... not even Sandra's close friends! It was a secretive, perfectly orchestrated reveal. After the jump, I have exclusive details on how...
- Posted Aug 11th 2009 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
In the wake of Paula Abdul's will-she-or-won't she departure from 'American Idol,' we've come to really embrace the qualities that made her such a great judge to have around. She was sweet, spunky, and reliably hilarious (intentional or otherwise). We've discussed how Abdul might fare on other reality competition programs, but the truth is, there are plenty of judges with equally wonderful, if not...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Florida Georgia Line: We're 'professional partiers' and smoke pot
- Matthew McConaughey stands up for romantic comedies
- Toys 'R' Us pulling 'Breaking Bad' dolls from stores, website
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Renée Zellweger Explains Why Her Face Looks Different: "People Don't Know Me in My 40s"
- Why We're Laugh-Puking at Sons of Anarchy and Why We Love-Hate The Voice: Our Rants and Raves