Posts with tag "nigel barker"
- Posted Sep 2nd 2010 at 10:22 AM by Amber James
Nigel Barker is making sure every step taken during Fashion Week is for a good cause, so PopEater hit the pavement with the 'America's Next Top Model' photographer in NYC's iconic Meatpacking District to kick off Nine West's Runway Relief, which raises awareness for Fashion Targets Breast Cancer. Barker is passionate about his latest project, adding it should "hit home" for everyone. "My wife's...
- Posted Apr 29th 2010 at 02:01 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Baby -
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Sandra Bullock
Sandra Bullock's bombshell PEOPLE cover, in which she revealed that she is not only divorcing Jesse James, but also adopted a New Orleans baby in January, caught everyone by surprise. News agencies, magazines, blogs -- nobody had a clue Bullock's story was coming ... not even Sandra's close friends! It was a secretive, perfectly orchestrated reveal. After the jump, I have exclusive details on how...
- Posted Aug 11th 2009 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
In the wake of Paula Abdul's will-she-or-won't she departure from 'American Idol,' we've come to really embrace the qualities that made her such a great judge to have around. She was sweet, spunky, and reliably hilarious (intentional or otherwise). We've discussed how Abdul might fare on other reality competition programs, but the truth is, there are plenty of judges with equally wonderful, if not...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Teenage Matthew McConaughey 'Was Always the Cutest Guy'
- Which Oscars Star Took Home the Best Dressed Trophy This Week?
- Splash Turns 30: 8 Memorable Mermaids from Pop Culture
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- ?Late Night': Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski critique skaters at 30 Rock rink ? VIDEO
- ?Cosmos' then and now: The ?personal voyage' of Carl Sagan, the Hollywood cool of Neil deGrasse Tyson