Posts with tag "o magazine"
- Posted Nov 5th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King have been longtime friends, business partners and, if you believe the rumors, lovers. Their latest collaboration has less to do with overseeing an empire and more to do with getting back to nature, with the pair undertaking a two-day camping adventure in Yosemite National Park. See our favorite moments from the trip after the jump!...
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 10:52 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- TV News
Move over Johnny Depp -- we have a new Willy Wonka in town that just happens to be Miss Oprah Winfrey. To celebrate the 10th anniversary of O magazine, 10 "golden tickets" will be in the February issue that goes on sale January 19. What do the lucky winners get? Find out after the jump!...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 01:06 PM by PopEater Staff
Perseverence has paid off for Ellen DeGeneres, as the quirky talk show host shmoozed, begged and charmed her way onto the cover of Oprah Winfrey's O Magazine, marking just the second time that Miss Winfrey has shared a cover with another woman. The first? Just someone you might have heard of -- First Lady Michelle Obama. Winfrey herself recognizes Ellen's dedication, saying that she's "a woman who...
- Posted Oct 14th 2009 at 11:49 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why O Magazine, Chetania Davis, Al Martino Bio and Uncertainty Movie are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's on people's minds. Here are the hottest pop culture trending topics today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Missing Pennsylvania Dog Found 3,000 Miles Away from Home
- President Obama Remembers Joan Rivers, Sends Handwritten Note to Melissa
- Get a First Look at the New Season of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (PHOTO)
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'