Posts with tag "oasis"
- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 06:03 AM by Kelly Fisher
Former Oasis rocker Noel Gallagher tied the knot with longtime love Sara MacDonald last weekend, but the wedding wasn't exactly a family reunion. According to E! Online, Gallagher and MacDonald were married at the Lime Wood Hotel in New Forest, England last Saturday in front of some family and friends, including British funnyman Russell Brand, who served as Gallagher's best man. Noticeably m...
- Posted Jan 25th 2011 at 12:40 AM by Spinner Editors
Liam Gallagher has revealed that an overzealous fan once snorted his dandruff thinking it was cocaine. In an interview with Q magazine (via Gigwise), the singer said that the Oasis fan, who was backstage at the Glastonbury Festival at the time, mistook some rogue flakes of dandruff on Gallagher's hair for the drug. The "geezer" showed it to his friend, picked out a piece then snorted it up h...
- Posted Aug 29th 2009 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Because he couldn't imagine working "a day longer" with his younger brother Liam, Oasis guitarist and leader Noel Gallagher has quit the band, casting doubt on the 'Wonderwall' group's future. In a statement on the band's Web site, Gallagher said he's leaving "with some sadness and great relief." The brothers have long had a volatile relationship, and it was reportedly a fight backstage on Friday ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Poehler Receives Hasty Pudding Award from Harvard
- Justin Bieber Ditches Bleached Hair Look: Are You Loving His New Shade?
- Chris Kyle's Widow: He Would Have Been 'In Awe' of American Sniper's Success
- Rod McKuen, mega-selling poet and performer, dies at 81
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons to play God in Broadway show
- Blythe Danner: Even I don't understand my daughter Gwyneth Paltrow
- Suge Knight Being Investigated in Connection With Fatal Traffic Accident on Compton Video Set
- The Ultimate List of Guys and Girls Who Should Date WWE Diva Rosa Mendes
- Amy Poehler Gets Roasted and Kissed by Men in Drag—the Usual!—During Hasty Pudding's Woman of the Year Ceremony