Posts with tag "oksana grigorieva"
- Posted Oct 30th 2010 at 11:43 AM by Christine Fenno
He may be in hot water for failing to fulfill his court-ordered child support obligations, but Mel Gibson is hardly broke. Federal tax records show that the Oscar winner, through his A P Reilly Foundation, has made a tax-free contribution to the the church he founded near Malibu, Calif., giving the orthodox Catholic congregation of 100 members a whopping $9.6 million, according to RadarOnline. ...
- Posted Oct 28th 2010 at 10:08 PM by PopEater Staff
The always-surprising Mel Gibson/Oksana Grigorieva saga continues: Grigorieva filed a contempt of court charge against Gibson on Thursday, RadarOnline.com reports. She claims the movie star has failed to pay the $20,000-a-month in child support he was court-ordered to provide her. If he is found guilty at a hearing on November 10, he could face jail time or have his wages garnished. "For ...
- Posted Oct 25th 2010 at 07:32 AM by PopEater Staff
Oksana Grigorieva may not need Mel Gibson's money to pay her legal fees if Hugh Hefner get his way. According to TMZ, Playboy has reportedly offered Grigorieva $75,000 to pose for the magazine -- even dangling the cover as bait to get Oksana to accept. There has been no word on whether Gibson's ex, who is currently fighting for custody of their daughter Lucia, will actually strip for the ...
- Posted Oct 18th 2010 at 11:10 AM by PopEater Staff
UPDATE: Mel Gibson axed from 'The Hangover 2' after complaints from the cast. Mel Gibson has been in Hollywood jail ever since the disastrous fallout from his relationship with ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva went public, and now he's planning his great escape, starting with a cameo in 'The Hangover 2,' according to New York Post's Page Six. He'll reportedly be playing a tattoo artist. "It's ...
- Posted Oct 6th 2010 at 09:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Mel Gibson's former girlfriend, Oksana Grigorieva, is speaking out about their relationship for the first time admitting she was scared for her life. In the exclusive PEOPLE interview, the Russian-born musician recalls one abusive incident last January in which she says Gibson hit her while she was holding their baby, Lucia. Gibson was "frothing at the mouth" and "talking to himself like a ...
- Posted Oct 6th 2010 at 06:33 AM by PopEater Staff
Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva won't be talking to Oprah after all. Grigorieva and Gibson just hashed out a joint-custody deal for their daughter, Lucia, in which Gibson has been ordered to pay $20K a month in child support. Due to the nature of the proceedings in family court, a judge has put a gag order on the couple, EOnline.com reports, which will keep Oksana off Oprah's ...
- Posted Oct 2nd 2010 at 02:34 PM by Christine Fenno
Mel Gibson is hardly famous for his stress-management skills, so you've got to pity the person who delivered the latest news in his legal battle with Oksana Grigorieva: A judge has determined that the Oscar winner should be paying his ex-girlfriend $20,000 in child support payments each month -- instead of $5,000. The mother of 11-month-old Lucia was awarded the $15,000-per-month increase on ...
- Posted Sep 30th 2010 at 09:39 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Highbrow -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Oprah Winfrey
Mel Gibson's ex, Oksana Grigorieva, is set to spill it to Oprah Winfrey in her first TV interview since the abuse scandal broke this year. Sources tell me Oksana passed on big-money offers from various networks in order sit down with the doesn't-pay-her-guests Oprah, who I'm told made sure no topic will be off limits when they speak. "Everyone knows Oprah doesn't pay," one TV insider tells ...
- Posted Sep 29th 2010 at 04:11 PM by PopEater Staff
We may have a winner in the battle to score the first TV interview with Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend, Oksana Grigorieva, and it shouldn't come as a surprise: Oprah Winfrey. According to an UsMagazine.com source the deal is done, however Winfrey's production company, Harpo, has held off on making an announcement. According an earlier report by RadarOnline.com, Oprah was duking it out with 60 ...
- Posted Sep 27th 2010 at 06:41 AM by PopEater Staff
Documents signed in May, before Mel Gibson's audio recorded toxic meltdown, show that Oksana Grigorieva signed off on a child custody agreement providing Gibson with unsupervised contact with the couple's baby daughter, Lucia. Shortly after the May 16 signing of the document, which allots joint legal and physical custody to both parents, Oksana disavowed the agreement. TMZ reports Oksana ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Envelope snafu at Daytime Emmy Awards as 'Days' takes home top prize
- Amanda Bynes lunges at man who tries to take a photo: Who's the hottest mess in Hollywood?
- Report: Charlie Sheen tried to fire 'Anger Management' co-star Selma Blair
- Chris Harrison blogs ?The Bachelorette' episode 4
- ?The Voice': Oh God, Adam Levine's neck beard
- ?Mistresses' episode 3: Put down the blow torch
- Shirtless Harry Styles Makes a Splash at the Pool While Playing Chicken With Niall Horan
- Kristen Stewart Hits Memphis, Plays Pool and Poses for Pics Atop the Bar at Coyote Ugly Saloon
- Barbra Streisand: Orthodox Jews' Treatment of Women in Israel Is "Distressing"