Posts with tag "oksana grigorieva"
- Posted Mar 11th 2011 at 04:45 PM by John Mitchell
Mel Gibson has officially been charged with misdemeanor battery for allegedly assaulting Oksana Grigorieva, his former girlfriend and mother to his 1-year-old daughter, Lucia. The actor-director, 55, was charged after months of investigation by sheriff's detectives into a January 2010 incident where Gibson allegedly "willfully and unlawfully" used violence against Grigorieva during a heated...
- Posted Mar 9th 2011 at 12:45 PM by Zach Dionne
Mel Gibson has taken a plea deal in his ongoing criminal case, TMZ reports. The site's sources say Mel will make a court appearance Friday and make a no contest battery plea, meaning he will not spend time in jail for a reported incident of abuse on Jan. 6, 2010. RadarOnline.com reports that Alexander "Sasha" Dalton, the son of Mel's allegedly abused baby mama Oksana Grigorieva, was set to...
- Posted Jan 19th 2011 at 09:53 PM by Zach Dionne
California prosecutors were ready to file criminal charges against Mel Gibson, according to RadarOnline.com. Gibson's lawyer, Blair Berk, met with LA Deputy District Attorney John Lynch for nearly two hours, reportedly attempting to convince authorities not to prosecute Gibson. Radar's law enforcement sources say Gibson will almost definitely be charged regardless. The charges stem from...
- Posted Nov 21st 2010 at 09:47 AM by Christine Fenno
In the latest chapter of the Mel Gibson-Oksana Grigorieva saga, it seems the Oscar winner remains adamant about removing his 1-year-old daughter Lucia from the custody of her mother. And he reportedly intends to stand up in L.A. County Superior Court tomorrow to pursue his mission. Grigorieva's recent CNN interview with Larry King has infuriated Gibson, according to TMZ. The new report says the...
- Posted Nov 18th 2010 at 06:10 AM by Christo Varghese
Oksana Grigorieva told Larry King on Wednesday night that Mel Gibson hit her, choked her and waved a gun at her during a violent encounter in January. Oksana recalled on 'Larry King Live' that on "Jan. 6 [of this year] the beating took place. Mel actually assaulted me while I was holding the baby in my arms ... I ran into my son's bedroom and told him, 'Mel's crazy.' " See the interview: ...
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 08:20 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
In a 'Larry King Live' interview airing Wednesday evening, Oksana Grigorieva makes her first television appearance to discuss Mel Gibson and the scandal surrounding their relationship. TMZ.com has a preview clip and in it, Grigorieva explains why she stayed with Gibson after the abuse and why she recorded his rants that fateful night. King asks the singer, "Why did you stay with him?"...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 12:17 PM by Zach Dionne
After months of Oksana Grigorieva claiming abuse by Mel Gibson during their relationship, Mel's sworn declaration, obtained by TMZ, tells a different story. Though Oksana alleges punches to the face and lost teeth courtesy of an enraged Mel, Gibson's testimony reads: "I slapped Oksana one time with an open hand in an attempt to bring her back to reality. I did not slap her hard, I was just...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 11:40 AM by Sarah Crow
Mel Gibson's former flame Oksana Grigorieva has been proactive in exposing Gibson's allegedly abusive behavior in the press and as of tomorrow, she has yet another platform on which to air her grievances: 'Larry King Live.' The singer, who has a 1-year-old daughter, Lucia, with Gibson, was supposed to appear on King's show next week, but the interview (taped Saturday) has been bumped up and...
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 06:34 AM by Zach Dionne
Oksana Grigorieva is now saying Mel Gibson cheated on her with numerous women during their time together, according to TMZ. Oksana is seeking the other women in hopes of proving Mel's history of violence, striving to prove the actor is too violent to be around their 1-year-old daughter, Lucia. Grigorieva's lawyer, Dan Horowitz, tells TMZ an investigator has been hired to track down no less than...
- Posted Nov 1st 2010 at 10:27 AM by Zach Dionne
Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva will sit face to face during a court deposition today, marking the first in-person interaction since a custody war broke out between the two, TMZ reports. Grigorieva's lawyer, Daniel Horowitz, says Oksana will actively participate in the deposition, writing questions for Mel to answer. A source told RadarOnline.com, "As of late Sunday night, Oksana had...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pine: I Learned to Sing in the Shower
- Sexiest Director Alive? Channing Tatum Is About to Helm His First Movie
- The Way She Was: New Photo Book Showcases Barbra Streisand's Early Years in Hollywood
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- North West's Latest Must-Have Accessory Revealed: See Kimye's Daughter Work Sunglasses
- Jessica Simpson's Little Black Dress Won't Overshadow Her Kids' Cuteness—See the Family Photos
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Grabs FKA Twigs' Butt After Holding Her Hand During Romantic Stroll