Posts with tag "old spice ad"
- Posted Jun 30th 2010 at 01:15 PM by Steven Avalos
Two new videos have the Internet in a total frenzy this week (Harry Potter was so two days ago): the latest Old Spice ad featuring the brand's hysterically-deadpan man's man pitchman, Isaiah Mustafah, and the teaser trailer for the sequel that nobody asked for, 'Paranormal Activity 2.' So what do these two have in common? Well, they're both in this post, and now you can experience the bizarre plea...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Wife Finds Husband Trapped Under SUV After Premonition of Danger
- Nepal Earthquake in Kathmandu Kills At Least 800
- Kris Jenner Calls Bruce Jenner Her 'Hero' After Opening Up About His Transition
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Bruce Jenner reveals that he is a Republican
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson Says Avengers: Age of Ultron Cast Is Like ''Family,'' But Did He Endure ''Initiation Tests''?
- Transgender Representation in the Media: Why Shifting the Paradigm Matters—And How It Brings ''Hope''
- Elsa Hosk the New Victoria's Secret Angel? Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner, Kate Upton and 8 More Models We Want to See With Wings!