Posts with tag "old spice ad"
- Posted Jun 30th 2010 at 01:15 PM by Steven Avalos
Two new videos have the Internet in a total frenzy this week (Harry Potter was so two days ago): the latest Old Spice ad featuring the brand's hysterically-deadpan man's man pitchman, Isaiah Mustafah, and the teaser trailer for the sequel that nobody asked for, 'Paranormal Activity 2.' So what do these two have in common? Well, they're both in this post, and now you can experience the bizarre plea...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celeb Trainer Erin Oprea: My Favorite Move to Burn Calories
- Coco Rocha Welcomes Daughter ? See Her First Photos!
- Pregnant Jessica Biel Heads to a Roller Rink for a Birthday Party (PHOTO)
- Raven-Symone's confusion: 'I'm from every continent in Africa'
- Leonard Nimoy's son planning documentary about his father
- World receives its first glimpse of 'Spectre,' new James Bond movie
- Don't Laugh at Death, Tell Women They're Skinny and More Advice Grace Helbig Got From Andy Cohen—See the Hilarious Clip!
- Zayn Malik Looks Glum as He Leaves House, Days After One Direction Exit—See the Photo
- Kris Jenner Calls Justin Bieber the "Best Babysitter in the World" After Singer Enjoys Pool Day With Mason Disick