Posts with tag "old spice guy"
- Posted Mar 9th 2011 at 03:10 AM by Christo Varghese
Isaiah Mustafa, better known as the Old Spice Guy, revealed that he is single and was not dating Kathy Griffin. PEOPLE are reporting that Mustafa, 37, was at the Cosmopolitan's Fun Fearless Male of 2011 party in New York, where he was honored along with comedian and actor Russell Brand and 'Gossip Girl' star Penn Badgley. Mustafa is quoted saying, "I am single, I like hanging out with people...
- Posted Jan 26th 2011 at 05:30 PM by Rae Votta
The man your man could smell like is finally back! The Old Spice guy (known to his mother as Isaiah Mustafa) returns to the Internet with his first new ad of 2011. Last year, Old Spice made a splash with a series of advertisements for its body wash line featuring Mustafa, the man behind the towel, explaining how your man could be as amazing as him if only your man used Old Spice. The spots were...
- Posted Dec 10th 2010 at 04:02 PM by Jett Wells
First 'Scream' star Neve Campbell looked at her ex-husband, John Light, then she looked at the Old Spice Guy, then looked back at Light and sadly realized he didn't ride horses backwards. In short, she got a craving for something spicier. That's right, Campbell is allegedly dating Isaiah Mustafa, AKA the guy from the Old Spice commercials. According to Us Weekly (via Hollywood Life), Campbel...
- Posted Oct 11th 2010 at 08:30 AM by The Editors of Urlesque
- Filed under:
Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa became a huge viral marketing superstar this year, and now he's even worked his way into 'Sesame Street.' In a new clip, furry blue monster Grover tells viewers the advantages of smelling like a monster and knowing the word "on." Mustafa doesn't make an appearance, but Grover makes a pretty good stand-in. The spoof is spot on. Grover sports a towel and does the "loo...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sandra Bullock is PEOPLE's 2015 World's Most Beautiful Woman!
- Chris Pratt: 5 Things to Know from His Reddit AMA
- Extremists May Have Plotted to Attack the Vatican, Italian Officials Say
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Comedian Artie Lange: It's not fair when people call me fat
- Mike Tyson doesn't bust a move on 'Lip Sync Battle'