Posts with tag "old spice"
- Posted Jan 26th 2011 at 05:30 PM by Rae Votta
The man your man could smell like is finally back! The Old Spice guy (known to his mother as Isaiah Mustafa) returns to the Internet with his first new ad of 2011. Last year, Old Spice made a splash with a series of advertisements for its body wash line featuring Mustafa, the man behind the towel, explaining how your man could be as amazing as him if only your man used Old Spice. The spots were ...
- Posted Jul 15th 2010 at 05:14 PM by PopEater Staff
Alyssa Milano wants the Old Spice guy to help her raise money for animals affected by the oil spill. Originally, Milano had received two personalized video messages from Isaiah Mustafa's Old Spice guy, in the middle of the viral campaign for the men's bodywash and deodorant, where they responded to fans from Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Milano posted a response on her Twitter account. "Mr. ...
- Posted Jul 9th 2010 at 04:42 PM by Denise Warner
He's the star of the hilarious Old Spice ads that have caused you to swoon. And we were lucky enough to have Isaiah Mustafa visit the PopEater offices to make a very special announcement. Coming on the heels of LeBron James' historic 'Decision,' which aired on ESPN during a grand prime-time special, Mustafa chose a smaller venue, but one no less important for the decision of his own. Watch It ...
- Posted Jun 30th 2010 at 01:15 PM by Steven Avalos
Two new videos have the Internet in a total frenzy this week (Harry Potter was so two days ago): the latest Old Spice ad featuring the brand's hysterically-deadpan man's man pitchman, Isaiah Mustafah, and the teaser trailer for the sequel that nobody asked for, 'Paranormal Activity 2.' So what do these two have in common? Well, they're both in this post, and now you can experience the bizarre ...
- Posted Jun 14th 2010 at 05:24 PM by PopEater Staff
Isaiah Mustafa, aka Old Spice Man 2010, aka "I'm on a horse" guy, has signed a talent deal with NBC. "He made such an impression in such a short spot," NBC Universal casting exec VP Grace Wu told Variety, citing his appearance on Oprah. "We felt he was a piece of talent worth developing. He's an attractive guy who's just as funny and charming." PopEater readers voted Mustafa their favorite ...
- Posted Feb 24th 2010 at 02:59 PM by Steven Avalos
Unless you've been living under a rock, you've probably seen Old Spice's new 'The Man Your Man Could Smell Like' commercial -- part of a hilarious campaign that puts the manliness back in body wash, where it rightfully belongs. PEOPLE recently interviewed the devastatingly-charming pitchman, Isaiah Mustafa, who is now enjoying a rise in job opportunities since the commercial's debut earlier ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes Is Arrested in New York
- Jodi Arias Jury Fails to Decide on Death Penalty
- Anne Heche Blogs: I Bribed My Boys for Spring Break
- Actress Bynes arrested after tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Oklahoma natives Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood come to aid of tornado victims
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!
- Woohoo! ?Simpsons' fans rejoice! Universal Studios is building Springfield
- Amanda Bynes Arrested After Allegedly Throwing a Bong Out Her Apartment Window
- Selena Gomez Grabs Dinner With Jaden Smith in London—See Her Out With Justin Bieber's Buddy
- Jessica Simpson Puts Beverly Hills Home on the Market for Close to $8 Million—Take a Peek Inside