Posts with tag "one tree hill"
- Posted Dec 1st 2010 at 07:30 PM by Jett Wells
Not every musician acts with the abandon and bravado of, say, Kanye West, but others can still make you scratch your head, like when they make bizarre cameos on random TV shows. Case and point: rapper Kid Cudi appearing on CW's yes-it's-still-on 'One Tree Hill.' We don't ask why musicians do it, but it's fun to catalog them, and there have been a lot of head-scratchers over the years. Some make...
- Posted Aug 10th 2010 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
'One Tree Hill' star Jana Kramer has officially split with her husband Johnathon Schaech, whom she tied the knot with on July 4. "Jana and Johnathon have agreed to dissolve their marriage," Kramer's rep told E! News. "Jana is humbled by the outpouring of support from her fans, friends and family, and appreciates the respect of her privacy." The couple met on the set of the movie' Prom Night'...
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 12:47 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "How Old Is Dolly Parton," "Wakey!Wakey!," "Heisman Finalists," and "Nicki Minage on 106 and Park" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Minnie Driver Travels to Southeast Asia to Help Fight Poverty
- Summer Slim-Down Special: How 5 Readers Lost 100 Lbs. or More!
- Bindi Irwin Is 'Feeling So Good' After Getting Learner's Permit on 16th Birthday
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- Here's Benedict Cumberbatch with a penguin
- We need to talk about the jeans: Dissecting the ?Fifty Shades' trailer