Posts with tag "oscar"
- Posted Feb 26th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Maggie Coughlan
Mark Logue never met his grandfather, but his legacy prefaced Mark's entire life. As the grandson of Lionel Logue, the speech therapist who helped George VI overcome a stammer (played by Geoffrey Rush in 'The King's Speech'), Mark is learning about his grandfather's crucial role in the King's life alongside moviegoers. In 'The King's Speech: How One Man Saved the British Monarchy,' Mark and co-...
- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 11:28 AM by Charley Anne Prescott
I will watch Gabourey Sidibe because she is a phenomenal actress, and because I can only begin to imagine how incredible her acting abilities will be when she is older and more experienced. On top of that, I will watch her because she is 100% real. People are putting so much emphasis on her weight that they are totally disregarding the fact that this young woman almost won an Oscar. Do I need ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Heroes Among Us: Aracely Basurto Teaches Kids with Diabetes How to Stay Healthy
- Hey Parents, One Celeb Has Your Elf on the Shelf Game Beat
- Adorable Cat Wins Title of 'Ugliest Sleeping Face in Japan'
- 'Haunting Of's' Kim Russo claims to bridge gap between worlds
- Stephen Belafonte denies reports he abused wife Mel B
- Larry King grills Willie Robertson on his views on homosexuality
- ?School of Rock' musical coming to Broadway, courtesy of Andrew Lloyd Webber
- ?The Colbert Report' has a yard sale and sells Michael Stipe, Beatles figurines, more
- Better Call Saul First Look: Your 2 Favorites, Together Again!
- Annie Review Roundup: Why Critics Say Don't Spend Your Bottom Dollar on This Musical Remake
- Maria Menounos Goes Inside YouTube's Official Movie Making Studio—Find Out Why Ron Howard and Brian Grazer Are Interested!