Posts with tag "oscar"
- Posted Feb 26th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Maggie Coughlan
Mark Logue never met his grandfather, but his legacy prefaced Mark's entire life. As the grandson of Lionel Logue, the speech therapist who helped George VI overcome a stammer (played by Geoffrey Rush in 'The King's Speech'), Mark is learning about his grandfather's crucial role in the King's life alongside moviegoers. In 'The King's Speech: How One Man Saved the British Monarchy,' Mark and...
- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 11:28 AM by Charley Anne Prescott
I will watch Gabourey Sidibe because she is a phenomenal actress, and because I can only begin to imagine how incredible her acting abilities will be when she is older and more experienced. On top of that, I will watch her because she is 100% real. People are putting so much emphasis on her weight that they are totally disregarding the fact that this young woman almost won an Oscar. Do I need...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Report: Woman who claimed to have third breast added is fake
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza spared prison over campaign funds violation
- Meet the Man Who Has 100 Orgasms a Day (And That's Not a Good Thing)
- Zach Roloff Tells His Parents He's Ready to Propose in Little People, Big World Sneak Peek—Watch Now!
- Kendall Jenner Posts Throwback Photo of Parents Bruce and Kris Jenner Following Divorce Filing