Posts with tag "oscar"
- Posted Feb 26th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Maggie Coughlan
Mark Logue never met his grandfather, but his legacy prefaced Mark's entire life. As the grandson of Lionel Logue, the speech therapist who helped George VI overcome a stammer (played by Geoffrey Rush in 'The King's Speech'), Mark is learning about his grandfather's crucial role in the King's life alongside moviegoers. In 'The King's Speech: How One Man Saved the British Monarchy,' Mark and co-...
- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 11:28 AM by Charley Anne Prescott
I will watch Gabourey Sidibe because she is a phenomenal actress, and because I can only begin to imagine how incredible her acting abilities will be when she is older and more experienced. On top of that, I will watch her because she is 100% real. People are putting so much emphasis on her weight that they are totally disregarding the fact that this young woman almost won an Oscar. Do I need ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zac Efron Has a Karaoke Night with Sami Miró - Complete with Sugar Ray and Smashmouth Singalongs
- Why Bruce Jenner Is Still Keeping His Name Private - an Expert Weighs In
- Karenna Gore on the Presidential Election: 'I Really Don't Like the Way It's Covered'
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Sophia Bush Mourns the Death of Dan Fredinburg: He Was "One of The Great Loves of My Life"
- 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner Red Carpet Arrivals—Naya Rivera, Katie Couric & More!
- Jessica Simpson "Madly in Love" With Goddaughter Wilder Frances Faison—See the Pic!