Posts with tag "oscar de la renta"
- Posted Jan 23rd 2011 at 12:44 PM by The Editors of StyleList
He's dressed every First Lady in the last 30 years -- except Michelle Obama. But at this rate, Oscar de la Renta better not expect her to seek his input any time soon. The charismatic, opinionated designer is panning Mrs. Obama's attire at the White House's recent state dinner for Chinese president Hu Jintao. While she looked lovely in her fiery formal gown, both the design house (Alexander ...
- Posted Jan 29th 2010 at 02:31 PM by Sam Brand
So says a massive gaggle of Lady Gaga wannabes on Facebook. At least 100,000 fans will be getting their poker face on tonight. In other news, Usher and Chilli are back in the sack (maybe). And Oscar de la Renta appeared on 'The View' to remind Americans to follow their dreams and keep Haiti in your hearts. This is What You're Searching for Today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Edgy Bangs, Bright Pink Bobs, Wacky Wigs: All The Celebrity Hair Updates You Need to See Now
- FROM EW: Mad Men Creator's 'Wish List' for Stories He Wanted to Wrap Up
- 5 of Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Most Hilarious Old Wrestling Promos (VIDEOS)
- 'Urban Cowboy' coming to TV, but is John Travolta?
- 'Cruel Intentions' costars Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Selma Blair reunite
- Sherri Shepherd awkwardly offers to give Raven Symone her surrogate baby