Posts with tag "oscar de la renta"
- Posted Jan 23rd 2011 at 12:44 PM by The Editors of StyleList
He's dressed every First Lady in the last 30 years -- except Michelle Obama. But at this rate, Oscar de la Renta better not expect her to seek his input any time soon. The charismatic, opinionated designer is panning Mrs. Obama's attire at the White House's recent state dinner for Chinese president Hu Jintao. While she looked lovely in her fiery formal gown, both the design house (Alexander ...
- Posted Jan 29th 2010 at 02:31 PM by Sam Brand
So says a massive gaggle of Lady Gaga wannabes on Facebook. At least 100,000 fans will be getting their poker face on tonight. In other news, Usher and Chilli are back in the sack (maybe). And Oscar de la Renta appeared on 'The View' to remind Americans to follow their dreams and keep Haiti in your hearts. This is What You're Searching for Today... ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taye Diggs & Idina Menzel Split
- Ellen DeGeneres Addresses Rumors of Trouble in Her Marriage
- Why Lady Antebellum Is Taking Out Two Tour Buses
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- ?Nashville' midseason finale cliffhanger: Who died?
- ?Arrow' react: Ghosts of the past, a villain of the future
- ?The Tomorrow People' react: Tying up loose ends
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Review Roundup: Critics Can't Find Middle Ground on Middle-earth
- Mena Suvari's Awkward Christmas Card With Her Boyfriend and Cat Is Absolute Perfection—Take a Look!
- American Horror Story: Coven Shocker: Gabourey Sidibe Talks Queenie's Fate, and Which Co-Star Brings a Baby Hand to Set