Posts with tag "oscar"
- Posted Feb 26th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Maggie Coughlan
Mark Logue never met his grandfather, but his legacy prefaced Mark's entire life. As the grandson of Lionel Logue, the speech therapist who helped George VI overcome a stammer (played by Geoffrey Rush in 'The King's Speech'), Mark is learning about his grandfather's crucial role in the King's life alongside moviegoers. In 'The King's Speech: How One Man Saved the British Monarchy,' Mark and co-...
- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 11:28 AM by Charley Anne Prescott
I will watch Gabourey Sidibe because she is a phenomenal actress, and because I can only begin to imagine how incredible her acting abilities will be when she is older and more experienced. On top of that, I will watch her because she is 100% real. People are putting so much emphasis on her weight that they are totally disregarding the fact that this young woman almost won an Oscar. Do I need ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Grieving 38-Lb. Dachshund on a Mission to Slim Down for a New Family
- President Obama Visits a Local Cafe in Alaska - and Buys Out Their Cinnamon Rolls
- Demi Lovato Reacts to the Most Shocking VMA Moments: 'I'm Switzerland' in Nicki-Miley Feud
- Janice Dickinson collapses on 'Celebrity Big Brother UK'
- Will ‘Bachelor' contestant Ashley Iaconetti really lose virginity on national TV?
- Director fires back after critics call out Taylor Swift's video for use of white actors
- Academy Awards Producer: There Will Be Two Hosts in 2016—Which Dynamic Duo Should Emcee the Oscars?
- Chloë Grace Moretz Fights for Survival After Alien Invasion in The 5th Wave—Watch the First Trailer!
- Dancing With the Stars' New Celebs Revealed—But Did 5 Random People Even Know Who They Were?!