Posts with tag "oscar"
- Posted Feb 26th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Maggie Coughlan
Mark Logue never met his grandfather, but his legacy prefaced Mark's entire life. As the grandson of Lionel Logue, the speech therapist who helped George VI overcome a stammer (played by Geoffrey Rush in 'The King's Speech'), Mark is learning about his grandfather's crucial role in the King's life alongside moviegoers. In 'The King's Speech: How One Man Saved the British Monarchy,' Mark and...
- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 11:28 AM by Charley Anne Prescott
I will watch Gabourey Sidibe because she is a phenomenal actress, and because I can only begin to imagine how incredible her acting abilities will be when she is older and more experienced. On top of that, I will watch her because she is 100% real. People are putting so much emphasis on her weight that they are totally disregarding the fact that this young woman almost won an Oscar. Do I need...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tweet & Eat! Here's What Your Favorite Stars Are Eating & Drinking Right Now
- Inside the Dallas Easter Egg Hunt Specially Designed for Visually Impaired Kids
- Prince George Spends Easter at Australian Zoo
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Donald Trump and Jon Bon Jovi mentioned as buyers for Buffalo Bills
- Neil Patrick Harris curses fan who interrupts Broadway performance
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism