Posts with tag "oscar"
- Posted Feb 26th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Maggie Coughlan
Mark Logue never met his grandfather, but his legacy prefaced Mark's entire life. As the grandson of Lionel Logue, the speech therapist who helped George VI overcome a stammer (played by Geoffrey Rush in 'The King's Speech'), Mark is learning about his grandfather's crucial role in the King's life alongside moviegoers. In 'The King's Speech: How One Man Saved the British Monarchy,' Mark and co-...
- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 11:28 AM by Charley Anne Prescott
I will watch Gabourey Sidibe because she is a phenomenal actress, and because I can only begin to imagine how incredible her acting abilities will be when she is older and more experienced. On top of that, I will watch her because she is 100% real. People are putting so much emphasis on her weight that they are totally disregarding the fact that this young woman almost won an Oscar. Do I need ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Inside Sarah Michelle Gellar's 'Girls Getaway' with Daughter Charlotte
- Marvel Debuts New Trailer for Avengers: Age of Ultron
- From SI: Did Wilt Chamberlain Have a Son?
- Jimmy Kimmel: I won't say sorry for slamming anti-vaccine parents
- Elvis' granddaughter Riley Keough on why marriage was the 'right thing'
- Hulk is a 175-pound pitbull you don't want to get angry
- The Commercial for "Normal Barbie" Spreads the Message That Nobody Is Perfect, Not Even Plastic Dolls
- Naya Rivera Will be a "Great Mom,'' Says Glee's Jenna Ushkowitz: She's Wanted This ''For a Long Time''
- How Jennifer Lopez Inspires Demi Lovato: ''She's Such a Strong, Confident Woman''—Watch Now!