Posts with tag "oscar"
- Posted Feb 26th 2011 at 11:00 AM by Maggie Coughlan
Mark Logue never met his grandfather, but his legacy prefaced Mark's entire life. As the grandson of Lionel Logue, the speech therapist who helped George VI overcome a stammer (played by Geoffrey Rush in 'The King's Speech'), Mark is learning about his grandfather's crucial role in the King's life alongside moviegoers. In 'The King's Speech: How One Man Saved the British Monarchy,' Mark and ...
- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 11:28 AM by Charley Anne Prescott
I will watch Gabourey Sidibe because she is a phenomenal actress, and because I can only begin to imagine how incredible her acting abilities will be when she is older and more experienced. On top of that, I will watch her because she is 100% real. People are putting so much emphasis on her weight that they are totally disregarding the fact that this young woman almost won an Oscar. Do I need ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Editor's Take: The Latest Details on Paul Walker's Death, Jay Z's New Diet and More Top Stories
- Prince William Comments on Nelson Mandela's Death: He Was 'an Extraordinary and Inspiring Man'
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out with Her Parents Post-Rehab
- Break Time: Is Sofia Vergara losing her curves?
- Kim Kardashian criticized for donating just 10 percent of ?charity auction' to typhoon victims
- Gym, Tan, Pokey? ?Jersey Shore' star's grand jury ?Situation'
- Remembering Madiba: Paul Simon, Bill Clinton, P. Diddy, more share thoughts on Nelson Mandela
- Morgan Freeman on Nelson Mandela, plus a tribute to Madiba with the actors who've played him ? VIDEO
- ?Sound of Music' live blog: Join in!