Posts with tag "oscars 2011"
- Posted Mar 1st 2011 at 10:35 AM by Amber James
Corey Haim's death has been overlooked by his peers once again. After being omitted from the SAG Awards' In Memoriam montage in January, Haim was notably missing again from the memoriam segment at the 2011 Oscars. The '80s star, whose credits include 'The Lost Boys,' 'License To Drive' and 'Lucas,' died on March 11, 2010, at the age of 38. Now, his longtime friend, Corey Feldman is speaking ...
- Posted Feb 25th 2011 at 08:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
If Richard Lewis is an authority on anything, it's high quality film. The comedian and actor sat down with Funny Or Die to give his opinions on this year's most celebrated works of art -- the Oscar nominees for Best Picture. 'Inception': Lewis opted out of viewing this flick due to his short term memory loss. The trailer alone gave Lewis a panic attack, rosacea and ... a few diseases. '127 H...
- Posted Feb 25th 2011 at 01:24 PM by Litty Samuel
Join host Dave Karger from Oscar.com as he gives you an in-depth look at your favorite Oscar nominees, including David O. Russell's 'The Fighter.' The film stars Mark Wahlberg and gives audiences a look at the early years of boxer "Irish" Micky Ward and his brother, Dicky, who helped train Ward before going pro in the mid-1980s. The movie "balances intense emotional scenes with thrilling boxi...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelor's Britt: 'I Cried Every Day' After I Was Sent Home
- The Bachelor: Women Tell All Recap: Britt Is a Beautiful Crier and Kelsey Explains Why Her Story Is So 'Amazing'
- Meryl Streep's Daughters Land Fashion Campaign (Plus, See Kristen Stewart's New Chanel Ad!)
- Shia LaBeouf's gritty new look includes a rattail and eyebrown piercing
- Suge Knight taken to hospital for 3rd time after he fired lawyers
- Bill Murray and Rick Ross hit studio together
- The Bachelor Women Told All Tonight, and We Fell In Love In A Way We Never Expected
- Amber Portwood Is Engaged to Boyfriend Matt Baier: ''I Never Thought I Could Find Another Man That Could Make Me Feel Love Again''
- Kelly Clarkson Doesn't Worry If Daughter River Rose Is a Lesbian: "As Long As She's Happy, I Don't Care"