Posts with tag "outkast"
- Posted Jul 1st 2010 at 11:15 AM by Mike Hess
As Big Boi preps for the July 6 release of his solo effort, titled 'Sir Lucious Leftfoot,' PopEater was able to catch up with the music savant, who gladly answered a few of our burning questions. What exactly is on the iPod of the man who's one-half responsible for OutKast -- perhaps the most innovative and boundary-slaughtering group of the last two decades? Surprisingly, Big Boi gets down to...
- Posted Jun 18th 2010 at 01:21 PM by Mike Hess
Big Boi has always been adventurous with his music -- as proven by his long track record of massive success with OutKast and as a solo artist -- but PopEater really wanted to know just how adventurous he is when it comes to cleaning his kids' dirty diapers. He was kind enough to invite us into his house to talk, and as it turns out, he's very hands-on (aside from the disastrous ones), and despite...
Popeater Hot Topics
- All the Scoop on Ellen Page's Pixie Cut!
- Katie Holmes Is Seriously Not a Morning Person
- How Hollywood Does Halloween
- ?Game Of Thrones' stars get big pay raise
- Garth Brooks to give fans sneak peek of new album on Halloween
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Julianne Hough Gets Emotional While Delivering a Special Message to Her Older Sister—Watch the Sweet Clip!
- Why Scandal, The Vampire Diaries, and How to Get Away with Murder Blew. Us. Away. Our Rants and Raves
- These Are Chelsea Handler's Naked Boobs on a Horse...