Posts with tag "owen wilson"
- Posted Jul 2nd 2011 at 12:44 PM by Moviefone Editors
The best movies of 2011? Already? How can we possibly know? This weekend, our friends at Moviefone are looking back at this year's most entertaining films -- so far. After all, we've reached the exact halfway point of 2011. We know plenty of critics predicted 'The Beaver' would be a turkey, so you might be surprised to see it kick off the Top Ten. Did your faves make our countdown? 10. 'The...
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 10:45 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
With a hot ticket in the box office in 'Midnight in Paris,' it looks like Owen Wilson is saving his happy ending for the big screen. According to the UK's Daily Mail, Wilson has split from the mother of his child, Jade Duell. Wilson and Duell welcomed their first child, son, Robert, five months ago but it turns out that a baby wasn't enough to keep the family together. "Owen wanted the...
- Posted Feb 23rd 2011 at 05:50 AM by AOL TV Editors
In 'Hall Pass,' Owen Wilson plays a man whose wife grants him a one week break from their marriage, so he can live the bachelor life, with everything that entails. But how would one explain such a "hall pass" to some little kids? The actor uses a dessert metaphor in a Funny or Die clip he shared on 'The Tonight Show.' "You can only have blueberry pie for the rest of your life," he tells the...
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 04:05 AM by Christo Varghese
Owen Wilson and girlfriend Jade Duell welcomed their baby boy, Robert Ford Wilson, on Jan. 14, and now we finally can see what the bundle of joy looks like. In the photo, Robert can be seen in a car seat, being carried by his mom. Wilson revealed to Access Hollywood that the birth of his son has changed his outlook on babies in general. "I was never like somebody who was like, 'Oh gosh, it's...
- Posted Jan 19th 2011 at 02:15 PM by Sarah Crow
Robert Ford may be best known as the name of Jesse James' outlaw assassin, but the moniker may be getting an image makeover thanks to Owen Wilson. Wilson, whose girlfriend, Jade Duell, gave birth to the baby boy last week in Hawaii, surprised fans with news of both their relationship and the pregnancy a short time before their bundle of joy was born. Regarding his secrecy, a source...
- Posted Jan 14th 2011 at 11:59 PM by Emily Hall
Owen Wilson is tackling his biggest role yet- fatherhood! The actor and girlfriend Jade Duell, welcomed a baby boy in Hawaii, said Usmagazine.com. New dad Owen Wilson was able to keep his one-year-old relationship with girlfriend Jade Duell a secret up until the couple announced Monday that they were expecting. The 'Little Fockers' star intentionally kept his private life out of the...
- Posted Jan 11th 2011 at 04:30 PM by Jo Piazza
We hear a lot of whining from celebrities about how they have no privacy, how they can't lives their lives away from the cameras and a prying media and generally how it is just so hard to be them. But some celebrities do have privacy, and Owen Wilson proved this week that living your life away from the cameras is indeed possible. We learned yesterday that Wilson is about to be a proud papa ---...
- Posted Jan 10th 2011 at 06:02 PM by PopEater Staff
Owen Wilson and his girlfriend Jade Buell are "happy" to be expecting their first child together, his rep confirms to Entertainment Weekly. And according to several online reports, the baby is due any day now! Wilson is "very excited and involved with the pregnancy," a source tells Us Magazine. "He has been doing research and learning as much as he can. He's super into it and asks a lot of...
- Posted Mar 29th 2010 at 09:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Battling the paparazzi is a family affair for the Wilson brothers, now that one photographer is suing both Owen and Andrew over an alleged assault that occurred in Santa Monica back in December of 2008, TMZ reports. In a lawsuit filed last week, Clint Brewer claims that he was attacked by the brothers and "sustained severe bodily injuries, a portion of which are permanent." According to Brewer,...
- Posted Feb 27th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Denise Warner
Excitement and drama reigned supreme this year at the Winter Olympics and Hollywood should take notice. Surely, we thought, with the events that have played out on the slopes and in the ice rinks, producers would want to capitalize and make a movie about these games. We'll help them out by casting the big parts. Check It Out Below The role of Canadian Ice Dancer Tessa Virtue will be...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lindsay Lohan Reveals She Had a Miscarriage
- Game of Thrones Recap: The Ends Justify the Mean (Spoilers)
- The Royals Go Wild, Miley Cyrus Channels a Duck & More Weekend News
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: Who killed the king?
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- ?Turn' react: It's Jamie Bell's show after all
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Part 1 Ends in a Shocking Brawl Between Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore
- True Blood: "There's No One Left" in the First Trailer for the Final Season—Watch Now!
- Lindsay Lohan Reveals She Had a Miscarriage on the Season Finale of Her OWN Show